Thread: Fi PoLR

Threaded View

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might be repeating things said before, but I'm bumping this from my own POV.....

I relate to the description below, word for word, apart from the particular Nursing home example....

Basically FI polr means that I do not understand the subjective distance between me and someone else.....

I'm either going to be too friendly, or not enough with people..... and I'm not going to know what I am doing.....and I'm going to be very wary/cautious/clueless when it comes to creating /maintaining bonds with ppl.....

If I make a mistake, then i'll prob just retreat.... how much I'll retreat depends of the size of the 'hit' that I receive.... (either due explicit feedback, or maybe silence from the other persons....)

Due to this, FI Polrs need plenty of feedback, which FE creatives can be good at giving.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sociotype.com View Post
    Introverted Ethics (Fi, )

Unstable in maintaining psychological distance. May have trouble making clear attraction. Can hide their personal sentiments when pushed and avoids the public examination of their desires. ILE's tend to be unaware of how others view them relationship wise, unstable in levels of trust. View relationships skeptically unless legitimized. This can result in a mistrust of others and a general wariness regarding others' opinions of them, potentially causing irrational behaviors based on misconceptions in this area. They appreciate people who can reassure them of the status of a relationship. Emotional responses to trauma will often manifest themselves several years later, triggered by things that seem to have little to do with the event responsible for the reaction e.g. abandonment issues surface after visiting a nursing home.
    Last edited by rtht; 10-12-2021 at 12:42 PM. Reason: wording