Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just to make sure I have my input here in its proper place: you're LII.
    Highly doubtful given that I have no consciousness of Ne whatsoever.

Also, did you read my 40Q and note the obviously strong Si? Or are you just going off the one post you commented on before?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redundantoxymoron View Post
    Also, did you read my 40Q and note the obviously strong Si? Or are you just going off the one post you commented on before?
    No. Where the fuck is it? You are shaming people for reading your TLDR trash post asking if they’ve looked at content that does not exist.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    You guys take this shit too seriously sometimes. Three pages that read a like a fucking raid instead of a typing thread.
    I thank and apologize to those who took my side in defense of me.. I’m going to highlight the points in this thread that irked me and made me decide to want to poke OP to test “her” reaction, to make it more justified.

I am not going to bother requoting any of my own posts because it’s obvious that the majority of them were indeed constructive, and the OP did ignore them.

It is not typing that is being taken too seriously here, but a person’s shitty interpersonal attitude towards many people, which is being rightfully exposed and critiqued:

You missed the key point here, though: that I easily withstand intimidation.
    OP was saying that to remiges, who had been creating long in-depth posts in an effort to help her. Note that remiges has been nothing but charitably constructive in this entire thread. This might seem minor at first but let’s continue...

Generally, I don't relate to any of the IEs in the PoLR position, except some descriptions of Si PoLR and Fi PoLR. Occasionally, I do relate to Se PoLR and Fe PoLR, but rarely.
    When asked what PoLR OP relates most to. Wow, OP sees themselves as having no real weaknesses, really. Must have an extremely humble opinion of themselves. I couldn’t tell at all, especially not when they tried to pretentiously display their Ti prowess by pasting fucking code into a post in this thread lmao: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ality-2D-or-3D

Still, these little character beauty marks are brushed off or fly by the heads of posters, and they continue trying to read her extremely long, boring, self-absorbed post and trying to help her with long, in-depth replies. Note that most type me threads made by newbies do not typically receive such long, in-depth responses with people charitably helping them, but OP makes little dismissive quips towards them anyway. Let’s keep going. It gets worse.

Originally, I'd intended to go through your post point-by-point, since there are many false assumptions, but then I noticed these premises:
    [...]
    And I decided that your Socionics knowledge is too poor to be worth a point-by-point analysis.

I'm sorry, but this makes no sense. You think I have very strong Fe and also very strong Thinking, which is not possible within the theory; if Fe is 3D, then both logic functions must be 2D or lower. You also think I have strong Si and Si > Ne dimensionality, but you suggested LIE, a type with 4D Ne demonstrative and 1D Si PoLR. You also think I have strong Fe, but you suggested two types (SLI and ILI) that have 1D Fe PoLR.

All of the above should have thrown up red flags in your mind that you misinterpreted *something* in your analysis.

Since you helped me, let me return the favor. Tbh, I'd expect a Ti ego - even a Ti creative - to detect logical contradictions, and explain or resolve them, before posting.
    ^ The above was in response to Ajnas post, which was completely positive and non-critical, paying OP compliments, calling her long TLDR post interesting (I did too at first before I saw this shit, which is why I clicked Like on it). And this is the attitude Ajna gets in response where OP completely deconstructs, insults and dismisses the post rudely, as a new user who doesn’t even have a good enough handle on the theory to shut up and type themselves without asking for help from others.

Meanwhile, OP doesn’t even consider why Ajna would make such statements. Obviously “strong Fe” and “strong thinking” could be resolved by VALUING Fe, yet being a thinking type, or some such interpretation. But this retardmoron jumps to biting the hand that thinks for her.

Finally, the above is amazing. It’s a response to Aramas on the first page, claiming that somewhere in her long as post where she claims things like she hates memorizing things, and does not talk about food or comfort at all almost, she has “obviously strong Si”, and passive-aggressively insinuating that he didn’t read anything and should have combed through all of that bs on a wild goose chase for something that does not in fact exist.

In summary, OP is a dick with a high opinion of themselves. Acts like a dick to those trying to be helpful. Wants to be seen as a conservative traditional lady, but sadly everyone assumed they were just a boring dude, and failed at not making themselves look like a total asshole even as someone who claimed to have “higher than normative Fe” in another thread lol. Calls other people’s points contradictory and is a complete asshole to them about it, without even logically evaluating the content using common sense socionics premises for the intended meaning. Retypes others in her type me thread where she has convinced nobody that she herself is typed right yet. Thinks they have fantastic Ti role or HA, fantastic Si and Fe, amazing logic, and no faults that can’t be explained away by their deformed eyeballs and undying devotion to God.
    Last edited by sbbds; 03-21-2020 at 05:30 AM.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    as a new user who doesn’t even have a good enough handle on the theory to shut up and type themselves without asking for help from others.
    OP is not new to socionics and probably thinks of themselves better or more experienced than anyone else. She said she has been into socionics for a decade. She has also been asking very detailed questions in her threads.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    OP is not new to socionics and probably thinks of themselves better or more experienced than anyone else. She said she has been into socionics for a decade. She has also been asking very detailed questions in her threads.
    If that’s true then the fact that they’re still unable to type themselves is ridiculous. And the fact that they think themselves better or more experienced than others in light of that fact is even more ridiculous. Probably not a T type.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In summary, OP is a dick with a high opinion of themselves. Acts like a dick to those trying to be helpful. Wants to be seen as a conservative traditional lady, but sadly everyone assumed they were just a boring dude, and failed at not making themselves look like a total asshole even as someone who claimed to have “higher than normative Fe” in another thread lol. Calls other people’s points contradictory and is a complete asshole to them about it, without even logically evaluating the content using common sense socionics premises for the intended meaning. Retypes others in her type me thread where she has convinced nobody that she herself is typed right yet. Thinks they have fantastic Ti role or HA, fantastic Si and Fe, amazing logic, and no faults that can’t be explained away by their deformed eyeballs and undying devotion to God.
    Idk if it's type related but I've seen that "no weaknesses" thing pop up in other SEIs. Whenever I've gotten one of the SEIs I've known to take some socionics test they seem to answer that they are good at everything. I'd assume this is a coincidence, but thought it was interesting to bring up.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinks they have fantastic Ti role or HA, fantastic Si and Fe, amazing logic, and no faults that can’t be explained away by their deformed eyeballs and undying devotion to God.
    "Avatar, the trash type bender." I just don't understand how someone can allegedly study Socionics for a decade and still be so clueless as to what their type is...unless they're claiming that all of their functions are so developed and fully actualized that they've hit the God Tier and abandoned all petty mortal failings. lol OP gives strong sock puppet troll account and/or Bitter Betty vibes, like they're trying to make some point about Socionics' limitations.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that’s true then the fact that they’re still unable to type themselves is ridiculous. And the fact that they think themselves better or more experienced than others in light of that fact is even more ridiculous. Probably not a T type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    "Avatar, the trash type bender." I just don't understand how someone can allegedly study Socionics for a decade and still be so clueless as to what their type is...unless they're claiming that all of their functions are so developed and fully actualized that they've hit the God Tier and abandoned all petty mortal failings. lol OP gives strong sock puppet troll account and/or Bitter Betty vibes, like they're trying to make some point about Socionics' limitations.
    If I was suspicious enough I'd say that she is indeed an old member posing as a new comer.

Ajna was spot on to question OP because their wording is text book and leaves no room for a personal touch.