Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 1595

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yes, your descriptions do sound a lot like male SLI characteristics. I wonder why your visual preferences are so different?

FWIW, my visual and personality preferences also differ from each other. For me, the typical ESI is not that attractive. (Well, TBH, the typical person is not that attractive to me. Even if they are beautiful, I might not be attracted to them.) The best looking ESI's are what I would call visually atypical. Their personalities are just right, though.
    All I know is: my personality imago is enneagram 1 as hell.

That would be the perfect example of what Cassandra described, discrepancy between visual and character imago preference.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    EUREKA moment!

Both you and @Adam Strange are projecting. Do you notice what's going on?

And yes, the artsy victim style. But it's not Kate Upton that I like outside of this shoot, merely this portrayal.
    Hmmm. Isn't projecting where you assign your own properties to someone or something else? What would I be projecting?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Hm, I wouldn't call it projecting, but it is obvious we have formed certain "Ni ideas" on how certain types may present themselves.
    And it is clear that for some reason, a lot of people I'd type as ESI would be typed as IEI by others (including him).
    Different interpretations of the same kind of person, I suppose. A similar chasm exists between SLI and LSI. Many people type one person as LSI, whereas the others would swear they are SLI. This is one of the issues with Socionics...
    You both lack experience and understanding. That will come in time.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

That would be the perfect example of what Cassandra described, discrepancy between visual and character imago preference.
    I don't think there has to be a discrepancy between visual and character Imago preferences.

For instance, my visual Imago is predominately dark-haired and/or has dark eyes, etc.
    Many different types can have that combination.

However, if you mean by "visual" how someone dresses themselves, and/or how they move and smile and talk, then I'd say this is actually closer to the character part, because those aspects are influenced by personality (types).
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hm, I wouldn't call it projecting, but it is obvious we have formed certain "Ni ideas" on how certain types may present themselves.
    And it is clear that for some reason, a lot of people I'd type as ESI would be typed as IEI by others (including him).
    Different interpretations of the same kind of person, I suppose. A similar chasm exists between SLI and LSI. Some people type one individual as LSI, whereas the others would swear they are SLI. This is one of the issues with Socionics...
    The issue ain't theory, it's about the subjective and predisposed views of people Adam is SLE-ing again, and you - the person who types ESI after ESI, I've seen your blog - are in the same mechanism Personally I cannot categorize all of my pictures as Beta NF, they all differ so much.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't think there has to be a discrepancy between visual and character Imago preferences.

For instance, my visual Imago is predominately dark-haired and/or has dark eyes, etc.
    Many different types can have that combination.

However, if you mean by "visual" how someone dresses themselves, and/or how they move and smile and talk, then I'd say this is actually closer to the character part, because those aspects are influenced by personality (types).
    Nah, the truth is somewhere in between here

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    That's a very sweeping statement...
    Especially considering Adam's (dating) history and such, how is he inexperienced?? Haha.
    Oh well. xD

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmmm. Isn't projecting where you assign your own properties to someone or something else? What would I be projecting?
    SLE 8. Just as in your presentation of how IEEs approach SLIs above, same principle happened.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

The issue ain't theory, it's about the subjective and predisposed views of people Adam is SLE-ing again, and you - the person who types ESI after ESI, I've seen your blog - are in the same mechanism Personally I cannot categorize all of my pictures as Beta NF, they all differ so much.
    My blog, you mean my deleted blog entry on the types of some of the people on this forum?
    Well, I've also got a typing blog where most people on there aren't ESI, so... It is not like I type most people I come across as ESI by default.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

That's a very sweeping statement...
    Especially considering Adam's (dating) history and such, how is he inexperienced?? Haha.
    Oh well. xD
    Big picture.

He might have dated lots of types but doesn't seem he has any depth of understanding. Perhaps you have had deeper conversations with him. I go by the posts I have read.

Is your thumbnail green?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

/furious choir chants of intensify/

Now, what would be your assessment of my pictures?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My blog, you mean my deleted blog entry on the types of some of the people on this forum?
    Well, I've also got a typing blog where most people on there aren't ESI, so... It is not like I type most people I come across as ESI by default.
    /imitates Aylen/ You will see what I mean... in time

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The hairstyle is not type related. There are plenty of deltas here who have played with similar styles. IEE fits Chae very well actually. Her Ne and Fe is 4d but she feels more delta NF to me and obviously herself. Ne is even more obvious than Fe. Fi is on par with other IEE I know. Take another look at chae but this time, see her as a whole being. Pay attention to what she is saying to you. You don't always "listen" because you have a head full of your own ideas about people that don't always match up to reality. :/
    Almost overlooked this post! Ahh cute. ~<3 Strangey can step up his game but I let a drag queen gif tell him that from time to time no worries.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

/furious choir chants of intensify/

Now, what would be your assessment of my pictures?
    My assessment is your angelic looking creatures are amazing to look at. I would have to really focus on their energy and maybe read something about them to even offer a typing. I would rather do that in private. <3

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

^ The safe answer.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have one more I wanted to post! Mom gave me a postcard with this image when I was 10,11? Don't know. Either way, I find this sooo appealing.

Dicap 1997 by Annie Leibowitz:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My assessment is your angelic looking creatures are amazing to look at. I would have to really focus on their energy and maybe read something about them to even offer a typing. I would rather do that in private. <3
    Angelic is good! Handjob is among that collection since day one hehe. Sweet offer! I was merely asking for a vibe feeling but if you like the complexity of it, why not it's enlightenting for sure

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hm, it often is parent-based (esp. the parent who has the sex you are the most attracted to).
    However, it can also be based on any other person who's had a significant impact on you. It could also be cultural to an extent.
    Many factors go into it, it's not always easy to tell.
    Like the boy who saved my life when I was drowning type? I only saw him for less than a minute. I have been attracted to that type even before I hit puberty. That is not all I find attractive though. Many factors do go into it.

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ The safe answer.
    What would be the unsafe one... wohaha

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE 8. Just as in your presentation of how IEEs approach SLIs above, same principle happened.
    I think I can appear like an SLE e8 for a short time and from a distance, but I consistently test as an LIE with lots of Se, which I attribute to being sx-first and to the test's inabilities to perfectly separate the two. Also, I know a lot of IEI females, but I've never had sex with one, despite having one who wants a LTR. I'm actually attracted to Aggressors.

And Aylen might be right about my depth of understanding. I've been flying by the seat of my pants, out of Delta and into Aggressorland, and that probably accounts for a lot of my wanderings. However, I will say, I do know what feels right, and it is both Gamma and Aggressor.

Adam's Jung Test results.jpg

Adam's Extended Socionics test results - pg 2 of 2.jpg

Adam's Big Five Test Results - 00 - Commander.jpg

Adam's Instinct Stack 2016-03-26.jpg

Adam's Enneagram test Results, 8w7, 3w2, 6w7.jpg

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think I can appear like an SLE e8 for a short time and from a distance, but I consistently test as an LIE with lots of Se, which I attribute to being sx-first and to the test's inabilities to perfectly separate the two. Also, I know a lot of IEI females, but I've never had sex with one, despite having one who wants a LTR. I'm actually attracted to Aggressors.

And Aylen might be right about my depth of understanding. I've been flying by the seat of my pants, out of Delta and into Aggressorland, and that probably accounts for a lot of my wanderings. However, I will say, I do know what feels right, and it is both Gamma and Aggressor.

Adam's Jung Test results.jpg

Adam's Extended Socionics test results - pg 2 of 2.jpg

Adam's Big Five Test Results - 00 - Commander.jpg

Adam's Instinct Stack 2016-03-26.jpg
    I know from experience how tests only mirror how you want to see yourself, not how you actually are. But as you said, rain drops, your type will find you ~.~

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

^ The safe answer.
    LOL I don't even know these people. How do you expect me to know their personality after viewing them a few seconds? If you observed more and let things synthesize in your brain your typings would be more accurate. You go for for superficial details.

You seem to see yourself as the one true oracle on this forum. That is not true intuition. It is arrogance. Go on and type me ESI or some other random far off type. I have told you before I was you once. Life is going to knock you down a peg or two over time. It will prove you wrong repeatedly until you get the message. Then maybe you will find the true intuitive voice inside you. Remember I said this.

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know from experience how tests only mirror how you want to see yourself, not how you actually are. But as you said, rain drops, your type will find you ~.~
    I work with two SLE's, an SLE-Ti and an SLE-Se, and they both treat me like a Benefactor rather than an Identical. One of the Conflictor SEI's at work hates everything about me, the other gets distressed from cognitive dissonance when I talk to her for more than a few minutes, despite the fact that I like her a lot. Plus, none of the IEI's here seem to be going out of their way to be nice to me. (Lol. Not that that's a bad thing.) My SLI father and son Supervisors both think I'm a screw-up. Also, I took those tests before I knew anything about LIE's or SLE's or enneagrams or stacks.

Oh, well. At least, no one has called me LSE in a while.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL I don't even know these people. How do you expect me to know their personality after viewing them a few seconds? If you observed more and let things synthesize in your brain your typings would be more accurate. You go for for superficial details.

You seem to see yourself as the one true oracle on this forum. That is not true intuition. It is arrogance. Go on and type me ESI or some other random far off type. I have told you before I was you once. Life is going to knock you down a peg or two over time. It will prove you wrong repeatedly until you get the message. Then maybe you will find the true intuitive voice inside you. Remember I said this.
    She's starting to remind me of a certain arrogant EII/LII combo t16t member you had a beef with.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I work with two SLE's, an SLE-Ti and an SLE-Se, and they both treat me like a Benefactor rather than an Identical. One of the Conflictor SEI's at work hates everything about me, the other gets distressed from cognitive dissonance when I talk to her for more than a few minutes, despite the fact that I like her a lot. Plus, none of the IEI's here seem to be going out of their way to be nice to me. (Lol. Not that that's a bad thing.) My SLI father and son Supervisors both think I'm a screw-up. Also, I took those tests before I knew anything about LIE's or SLE's or enneagrams or stacks.

Oh, well. At least, no one has called me LSE in a while.
    That one is second on my list. Your anecdote about Cary Grant's suit, I remember it (Plot twist: Him and Clint Eastwood are your Imago types )

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That one is second on my list. Your anecdote about Cary Grant's suit, I remember it (Plot twist: Him and Clint Eastwood are your Imago types )
    No LIE anywhere to be seen, eh? Bummer.

What do LIE's seem like to you, @Chae? In terms of looks, behaviors, preferences?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, ideal attractiveness has a lot to do with culture and the country that you grew up in...

For example, this is Germany's "ideal face" of a female:

Original:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez...vvM#.roEOrBggJ

This seems to go in line with Chae's preference for more soft and ethereal look.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Singularity good viewpoint!! Since Germany is very culturally Beta ST this could be the explanation why I select Beta NF members. Soft faces are somewhat valued here, less in males.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No LIE anywhere to be seen, eh? Bummer.

What do LIE's seem like to you, @Chae?
    Go to the Elon Musk thread, I posted there

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warm built bodies. Broad shoulders. Expressionless cold-ish faces.
    That's why most LSIs turn me on

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

What would be the unsafe one... wohaha

This made me laugh, haha!
    Let's just put this to rest...

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I have one more I wanted to post! Mom gave me a postcard with this image when I was 10,11? Don't know. Either way, I find this sooo appealing.

Dicap 1997 by Annie Leibowitz:

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This made me laugh, haha!
    Let's just put this to rest...
    You're so cute lmao Yeah let's focus on more swan memes please

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Attachment 9530

Attachment 9532

It's impossible for me to be seriously attracted to someone without knowing their personality/vibe.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't find them to be attractive-attractive, but I just find their faces to be interesting:

This is pretty much an ideal face for me:

I'm sure that there are more if I bothered to look, but I'm too lazy.

For women, it's super cool if they're either emotionless, expressionless or sometimes have a mischievous smile.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I don't find them to be attractive-attractive, but I just find their faces to be interesting:

For women, it's super cool if they're either emotionless, expressionless or sometimes have a mischievous smile.
    So what is attractive-attractive to you?
    Besides, are you bisexual? Just asking, because you posted both men and women, and not everyone does that in one post.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jessica lange when she was young, oh gosh

she's still hot now that she's old too tho, gah. i want her to STEP ON ME and carve me hollow with her cheekbones idhgdl

02_shrimpton.w750.h560.2x.jpg 003.jpg
    and here's Jean Shrimpton!! i guess i just really love carved out looking faces if that makes sense? ugh, i'm bad at descriptions

when it comes to guys, i'm really picky... i can't really think of what i find physically attracting in men. maybe broad shoulders and strong cheekbones?
    “You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... I think a dude with a giant antennae-like cowlick sticking up from the middle of his hair. Because after my hair cut it put the cowlick that has always been there in to full motion. With other hair cuts I could hide it. We could build a doomsday device in space, both wear evil capes, and control the doomsday device via our PSI cowlicks. Psychokino in unison.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heterochromia and squat booty.