Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
I don't think it's entirely fair to say that incels are always victimizing themselves - society obviously has an objective standards for partners and incels don't fit that standards which does actually make them natural victims, but if you don't try to improve your own personal life despite not genetically being a superior type then that is off-putting and not very attractive. I don't really call them incels as much as i call them 'omega males' - short pudgy and genetically unattractive guys with weird anti-social interests that hurt their chances for having sex women and playing too many video games whereas most women are attracted to the worldly 6'4" Chad with an 8-9 inch penis that that goes to bars and is arrogant and is into realistic pursuits rather than that fantasy crap.

Incels should lower their standards and try to date Hilda's instead of Stacy's - - but the thing is even Hildas want Chads. Chad can have Hilda or Stacy. Stacy can have Chad, Hilda can have Chad. Incel Igor can have... his Star Wars action figures set. If Incel Igor got a minimum wage job and fixed some negative thought patterns about himself & learned some better social skills ((not talking about Star Wars when people aren't interested)) he could potentinally have a Hilda but he's still in for an uphill climb.

You know, society used to have compassion for guys like these instead of being like 'Ew go away!' Even though we all knew Igor probably wasn't going to get laid. But feminists ((usually angry and bitter Hildas though...)) get their karma when they often date Chads and then it doesn't work - - when their fairytale fantasy of making bad boy Chad into a 'good famliy man person' doesn't work and they are victims themselves and play victim. Stacy otoh ... lol. Stacy is both cute and infuriating because a Stacy in society gets everything she wants as American society is actually misandrist and is against men not women. Everything America does is for the Stacy Karen THOT. I mean- you can't blame people too much for being pissed at people like that as people who are too perfect are boring anyway. The thing is though- Stacies are actually nice, they are super nice to me even though it's not about sex with us- so they make me feel guilty even for kinda making fun of them, it's usually these bitter and fat and ugly Hildas that have problems with males. But if a Stacy makes bad life choices, they can devolve into a Hilda. A Chad rarely devolves like that in society- and maybe it does relate to some anti-woman things in society, but society as a whole is going to treat males as expendable pieces of shit and you know this.

I'm a Beta Male. Beta in socionics and in natural male selection order. An Omega incel has a crush on me and I think it's cute but I'm just not into him - however if he made some changes to his apperance and lifestyle then I would possibly date him- since as an IEI I'm naturally sensitive to other people's vulnerabilities anyway. He's very kind and he would treat me like gold. And I really don't want an alpha guy the same as most str8 women do....

I think objectively speaking, we're all sick and tired of the victim racket in society from all groups of people. Although complaining about it too much is just playing victim yourself about somebody else playing victim- but we really should all stop the victim racket. Gays playing victim, feminists playing victim, women playing victim, races playing victim, blue collar str8 men playing victim about Trump not winning, it gets old. It starts with me though I guess- but I wish everybody the world entire would just fuck off with the victim racket already. Don't make it about a feminist/incel thing... just teach others to stop playing victim. As an LIE you probably would be good at that.
you're again speaking for all women as though they are a monolith and as though you understand them better than they do themselves.

it's abusive.