Thread: VI video! I'm not sure-EII or IEE

Hybrid View

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    IEEs have 4DFe. If you type someone IEE you had to see it.
    IEEs typically only express emotions in an attempt to influence someone else. My guess is User123 had no intention of emotionally influencing her camera.

IEE it is. Period.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    IEEs typically only express emotions in an attempt to influence someone else. My guess is User123 had no intention of emotionally influencing her camera.

IEE it is. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Nah, the dimensionality doesn't mean it's preferably visible. It's only used demonstratively, when truly required. Actual Fe egos use it either constantly (E*E) or creatively (*EI).
    I can often tell Fi users in videos because I get a breathless feeling from watching their monologues, it lacks the natural Fe inflection that lets me breath. They don't tend to interact with the camera in a natural way.
    I wonder if non-Fe users even notice this?

Your understanding of Fe Leads and Fe Demos is wrong and seem to be based in imaginations rather than real observation or any theoretical source.

IEEs are Emotivists and ESEs are constructivists.

Constructivist
    1. Tend to minimize the emotional elements of interaction, preferring to focus on the 'business' elements.

Constructivists
    In contact with other people, constructivist types try to reduce or completely avoid any stages of emotional contact (to "skip" it). They do not consider overall emotional attitude as a necessary element of interaction (in interaction, they discuss or do something together, not always emotionally "re-adjusting")

Constructivists try to get into the right mindset for an activity and it takes time for them to get from one mindset to another. When they are at home, they are mentally prepared for anything that could happen at home and when they are at work, they switch over to work-mentality. They can get overwhelmed by emotions because once they get into an emotional state, they stay in that emotional state for a long time. Constructivists avoid emotional contact with others and they don't think it's necessary to adjust to the conversation emotionally. They use automatic polite responses and customs, like starting with "how are you?" or offering their guests coffee or tea. Practical conversation (talking "business") is easier for them. They like to repeat emotional states - rereading books, watching movies that they have already seen and revisiting places they liked. They avoid movies, situations and people who give them a negative mindset, because they have a difficult time getting rid of that mindset. Constructivists use emotional anchors (carefully chosen music, books, movies) to keep or strengthen their internal emotional state.

Emotivist
    1. Tend to concentrate foremost on the emotional background of interaction, with 'business' a secondary concern.

Emotivists
    In interaction with other people, they try to get them into the "correct" emotional state (or readjust themselves). In interaction they are drawn into the overall emotional orientation (they distinguish communication and relating as a separate type of activity—as "immersion into the atmosphere"). While discussing some matter, an emotivist may "wander off" away from the subject and "go off" on an emotional exchange.

Emotivists try to enter the emotional atmosphere of the conversation and they try to keep the emotion in the conversation positive. They can talk about various things they have no interest in or do not believe in simply for the sake of maintaining a "positive spirit". Talking business is more difficult and the conversation topic can wander off into emotional exchange. They try to get new experiences and new emotions, which is why they travel to new places and rarely watch movies they have already seen. In emotivists calls for action/requests are not critically estimated and because of it they can get overwhelmed by them. After getting into a theme they stay in that mode of operation for a prolonged period of time and have difficulty switching, "disconnecting" (and because of it try to avoid unpleasant requests).
    So if you are seeing a "lack of emotional contact" its not because of Fe demo but because you are observing a constructivist type.
    Last edited by Hope; 05-24-2020 at 01:05 AM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your understanding of Fe Leads and Fe Demos is wrong and seem to be based in imaginations rather than real observation or any theoretical source.

IEEs are Emotivists and ESEs are constructivists.
    Don't try to use that laughable demo Ti and Wiki copypasta to counter actual experience of people. This is about VI and not some silly Reinin dichotomies that don't have anything to do with this. I wouldn't expect a Fe PoLR to understand what it's about anyway.

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't try to use that laughable demo Ti and Wiki copypasta to counter actual experience of people. This is about VI and not some silly Reinin dichotomies that don't have anything to do with this. I wouldn't expect a Fe PoLR to understand what it's about anyway.
    You have no experience with this forum user to say what she is or not without a doubt. You speak and type based in nonsense not experience. Reinin speaks about experiences and I also have close experience with IEE and ESE. Your experience with such types is not more valuable than mine. Also Reinin proves my point. And if you self type LSI you are also 1DFe, and my Ti is also 4D (but yours obviously not?) so you are shooting another dumb attack instead of actually provide some real argument to support any of your claims. As you often do.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have no experience with this forum user to say what she is or not without a doubt. You speak and type based in nonsense not experience. Reinin speaks about experiences and I also have close experience with IEE and ESE. Your experience with such types is not more valuable than mine. Also Reinin proves my point. And if you self type LSI you are also 1DFe, and my Ti is also 4D (but yours obviously not?) so you are shooting another dumb attack instead of actually provide some real argument to support any of your claims. As you often do.
    Many Reinin dichotomies are crap and shouldn't be used for initial typing. They're theoretical wankery at best. You're using a theoretical bs "constructivist/emotivist" dichotomy when all that is needed is Socionics 101.

If you truly are claiming that EIE and ESE don't constantly modulate their expression in ways such as voice inflection, natural pausing (very important to prevent the "breathless" feeling) and clear and varying facial expressions due to them being "constructivists" according to Reinin, and LSE, LIE and LII are dripping with such displays because they are "emotivists", I can't help you. You're obviously far too clueless. Use your own understanding (that Ti) instead of parroting other people's dubious theories and accepting them without scrutiny (truly the negative side of Te).

"Constructivist and emotivist" dichotomy may or may not have some subtle effects on choices of conversation topics, but being automatically more engaging or less engaging with expressivity is not it.

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Many Reinin dichotomies are crap and shouldn't be used for initial typing. They're theoretical wankery at best. You're using a theoretical bs "constructivist/emotivist" dichotomy when all that is needed is Socionics 101.

If you truly are claiming that EIE and ESE don't constantly modulate their expression in ways such as voice inflection, natural pausing (very important to prevent the "breathless" feeling) and clear and varying facial expressions due to them being "constructivists" according to Reinin, and LSE, LIE and LII are dripping with such displays because they are "emotivists", I can't help you. You're obviously far too clueless. Use your own understanding (that Ti) instead of parroting other people's dubious theories and accepting them without scrutiny (truly the negative side of Te).

"Constructivist and emotivist" dichotomy may or may not have some subtle effects on choices of conversation topics, but being automatically more engaging or less engaging with expressivity is not it.

Lmao, thats not even what it means. You clearly have not clue what you are speaking about. Why don't you use that 'strong Ti' to just actually take some time to truly think and read and learn instead of parroting made up baseless bs over and over to try to cover the fact that you are just too lazy to think critically?

Mb that and using more than Socionics 101 to type ppl will help you to not actually end up again in a long term relationship with your conflictor.
    Last edited by Hope; 05-24-2020 at 12:52 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao, thats not even what it means. You clearly have not clue what you are speaking about. Why don't you use that 'strong Ti' to just actually take some time to truly think and read and learn instead of parroting made up baseless bs to try to cover the fact that you are just too lazy to think critically?

Mb that and use more than Socionics 101 to type ppl will help you to not actually end up again in a long time relationship with your conflictor.
    Yeah, simply keep repeating my arguments back at me, that's such great grade school tactic. Go ahead and believe whatever you want, I have zero interest in your opinions.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't even know what you guys are arguing about. VI and Reinins are one the the same. Meaning that both VI and dichotomies will match once you've typed someone as their actual type. They don't exist at an exclusion of each other, but instead they reinforce each other in typing methodology. And likewise, if your VI and reinin conclusions don't match, or your have to shit on one to exclusion of another, claim that VI is shallow b/s or reinins are theoretical wanking, it's a red flag warning that there's something off about your typing approach. These are simply different ways to finding the same type.