Thread: How Can An SLI Win Over An EIE QT?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    This is not an attempt at self harm and a cry for help. Advice?
    Good luck w that, I wouldn't hold my breath
    EIE-Fe Creative 7w8 748 Sx/So VELF

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Mkbr View Post
    Good luck w that, I wouldn't hold my breath
    Thank you for your confidence in my endeavor. You're right, oxygen is important. I'll remember to breath when I talk to her.

Thank you for your confidence in my endeavor. You're right, oxygen is important. I'll remember to breath when I talk to her.
    You made the thread, bro. That was my advice

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You made the thread, bro. That was my advice
    And I loved it bro, keep the wisdom coming.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd honestly say though, EIE's are quite the ones to play games with you. My best friend is a lesbian SLI, and her ex is EIE, and the EIE got her through her worst times ever, took advantage of her caregiving ways and such, basically traumatized her quite a lot. Not to be a dick and shit on your plate, but it's a nice thing to keep in mind, all in all, you do you and stick it in, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    I'd honestly say though, EIE's are quite the ones to play games with you. My best friend is a lesbian SLI, and her ex is EIE, and the EIE got her through her worst times ever, took advantage of her caregiving ways and such, basically traumatized her quite a lot. Not to be a dick and shit on your plate, but it's a nice thing to keep in mind, all in all, you do you and stick it in, buddy.
    To that point, what i'm getting at is that conflictor ideation is basically doomed from the start. The potential of pain, misunderstanding and abuse is way more likely when two people have no inherent respect for eachothers strengths

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To that point, what i'm getting at is that conflictor ideation is basically doomed from the start. The potential of pain, misunderstanding and abuse is way more likely when two people have no inherent respect for eachothers strengths
    Exactly. It's common for Ne suggestives to want to idealize things, mostly if they're Fi mobilising, but that's when my type comes in to throw the Ne knowledge, I tend to help my SLI bestie with these things a lot, she doesn't take most of my advice though, and ends up getting in shit situations that hurt her, but oh well, not my fault if people have masochistic tendencies.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    Exactly. It's common for Ne suggestives to want to idealize things, mostly if they're Fi mobilising, but that's when my type comes in to throw the Ne knowledge, I tend to help my SLI bestie with these things a lot, she doesn't take most of my advice though, and ends up getting in shit situations that hurt her, but oh well, not my fault if people have masochistic tendencies.
    Well I'll certainly admit that I tend to idealize and tend towards extreme optimism in things going well in my favor, when I'm not feeling tired and grumpy at least lol Then I'm just as pessimistic as your stereotypical ILI. But yeah, not so much masochism as unfounded optimism.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'll certainly admit that I tend to idealize and tend towards extreme optimism in things going well in my favor, when I'm not feeling tired and grumpy at least lol Then I'm just as pessimistic as your stereotypical ILI. But yeah, not so much masochism as unfounded optimism.
    It's fine for you to feel happy and optimistic, but always try to stay grounded to what you know, or else you'll get your ass kicked by destiny, which would suck, because fuck Ni.

I tell you this as someone who likes making the same mistakes over and over again but what better than a wrong-doer to give advice?

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would anyone bother with their Conflictor?

Quote Originally Posted by oath of solitude View Post
    Misguided idealism, I guess lol

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe OP is LSI .. he is 6w5. Initially I considered SLI fer myself .. ye never know.

Plus in my experience its quite fucking rare as an ST to actually have any feels other than indifference or mere curiosity for other ppl outside of maybe family and long time friends.. so just fucking go for it and if it don't work out, plenty of women out there to screw with OP's life :>.
    Last edited by SGF; 10-13-2020 at 12:08 PM.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The heart wants what it wants my man. Besides, who doesn't like a good challenge?