SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Virtuoso)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Virtuoso)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    I think love is compassion or whatever. When I think of something beautiful, I think of attractive people.
    What are your most important values?
    Hm, values are important because they help with ones survival. I say I value marriage, preservation of life, and other stuff, but if it came from a standpoint of my actual values that I would probably only hold onto for good is strength, being mostly if not fully independent but reliable, blunt, and
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am muslim, I grew up muslim, then sorta agnostic, but suddenly I want to become more religious again even though I feel like I'm missing out. I just recently realized how much I lack moderation, like how it's haram to insult others, yet I call my friends offensive words and tease some of them about everything without thinking about it. I'm not conventionally moral I think, but I try even though it drives me insane sometimes.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I think the military is important, the very basic need for a country to defend itself. Power is just the basic thing. It can be a tool. Or it can be the main center of one's life. For me, things like power just seem like a natural thing that occurs. Sometimes, especially in tough times, only those with power or strength survive. Power and force is a vital thing for survival. If it isn't in your face, and you think that force is completely useless then you probably live a privileged life. Sometimes conflict can get out of hand, that's why we have rules and etiquette, instincts, and hierarchy to establish humility and a respect system to prevent some twink from provoking a man who can take him out in one punch.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Gender ideology, kinda stupid. I like politics and philosophy. The transaction of information. I just like talking about controversial things, the taboo, etc. Just why is it forbidden? Like why can't I say "I don't think someone who doesn't even know what gendered bathroom to use doesn't even know what is best for their country." I just have strong opinions even though people say I need to tone it down. But lets be honest, if you can't even be certain about what is in your own pants, or if its okay for a child to mutilate themselves, do you really think you'd put in the effort to think about problems and struggles beyond yourself, AND think about the potential problems and solutions without losing site of how this world actually works? If someone can change their gender, why can't they change their race? "Whites oppressed black people" Well Men have oppressed women for a lot of history, yet men can chop off their dick and be called a woman, right? Then let a White person call themselves black. When you erase categories, you get rid of all of them and their purpose, and you erase all logic.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I do like medicine and study the human body in my free time, as a High School student. I think I may go down this path for a major. I don't really care about my personal body, I just find it boring. I just find it more interesting to study how the human body functions out of curiosity, I am not really disturbed by it.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Usually, I'll just do what I have to do. Boring, whatever. But cooking is fun when you get to cook something experimental because its full of uncertainty sometimes.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Usually dark and things that kinda disturb me, like Berserk as a comic. I loved movies like Gladiator. I hate when characters have flash backs during fight scenes, If I was in a series like Naruto, I'd just kill the characters while they reflect on stupid memories from the past. Nothing matters but the here and now dumbass
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    At that time I nearly ripped a muscle. But it was just like a sneeze, of course you'll cry when you feel extreme pain. Sounds cheesy, but I never cried at a funeral, or even my biological dads, never built that much of a connection with anyone who died I believe.
    What makes me smile is when my dad gets me my favorite chips, I just start jumping around all over the fucking place because I just am so expressive when it comes to things I enjoy.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Somewhere casual, not serious or emotional, rough play, friends insulting each other jokingly. For example I prefer the smelly lockerooms over any other place in school. Once me and a friend made scrambled eggs on a portable cook thingy, I'm surprised the supervisors didn't notice during lunch.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Saying the right thing at the wrong time, biting off more than what I can chew when I feel too motivated, people think I have an attitude even though I can't even sense what I did wrong or if I am being offensive.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Being able to state my opinions without worrying too much, facing things, rationalizing and giving an explanation for the shit I do on the spot, or just coming up with rude but funny insults in the moment to make a tense moment feel less serious.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Opening up to a more emotional atmosphere, be more aware of patterns and meaning.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Like aroused? I guess relief yourself, it's not a big deal.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I dislike people who can't stand for anything, people ho stay neutral because then they are just fucking weak. What is there to respect in weak people? I respect people who put up a fight. I mostly get along with LIE, LSI, EIE, IEI, and ESE. As those are the types of most of my friends.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance sounds cool and all, but I don't really know how it works other than favors I guess. I have a more flat view of sex as something that feels good, or a more complex view would be to be some sort of reflection of the relationships dynamic. I'd like to remember and improve upon things, but I can be picky with people as I do remember offenses for a long time. I'd look for someone merry, attractive, affectionate, loyal, and positive.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    To make sure they are successful. I'd be strict and make sure they do well in school and don't commit acts that would jeopardize their future. I would help them find alternatives, I understand coming from someone who can't really suppress my own desire for indulgent things at times. Like a violent son? Take him to the gym. A thot daughter? Get her toys even though she isn't a child anymore.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Question them why they believe that? What logical conclusion do they have? What is their data? What is THEIR personal biases and experiences?
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I am pretty much disobedient to be honest. But I do see why society needs some level of conformity to even function. I tend to be concerned about the stability of society, such as the destruction of collectivist values and ideals, the frustration I feel when others don't value loyalty. I tend to also see myself in a group, I tend to see "me and my group versus others."
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    First, do i respect them? Do they make me cringe because of how much of a pussy they are? Then I talked to them, see what I could learn from them. etc. Otherwise, I have no fucking clue. Usually, I just make friends somehow. My main concerns are collectivist values, orientation to group dynamics and loyalty. Basically "Us versus them." So I tend to view others as outside the group.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Kinda polite or guarded, uninterested. Usually I'll take an initiation to a conversation to kill time, if I find that person interesting, then I'll befriend them.
    Last edited by Muira; 05-29-2023 at 10:47 PM.