Quote Originally Posted by Snowgirl View Post
Si nonverbal signs are so clear to me

It was better if you raised the camera higher (just in front of your face), because because of its lowness, your eyes sometimes looked like Ni eyes , although the rest of the facial expressions indicates Si and Fe

Alpha SF in general
Argh, I knew I should've put the camera on a stack of books! I might need a tripod or something, lol. But good suggestion! And very insightful comments, too. I'm very curious about what are Si nonverbal signs. I'll have to read up on those later.

Btw , how did you determine your tritype?
I determined my tritype through various methods. I first took a few tritype tests. I gotta admit, the Katherine Fauvre test is perhaps the longest and most comprehensive one, but that one was the first test to type me as 926, and through there, I definitively determined that 9 truly is my core type and not 2 nor 6 (not to sound like a paid sponsor LOL). I also noticed that, when taking enneagram tests that ranked you from most likely enneatype to least likely, I always got some combo of 2-6-9. I guess you basically just look for a which enneatype from each triad you score highest. In the heart triad, I scored highest as a 2; in the head triad, 6; in the gut triad, 9.

I also remember joining that Personality Database website (which I eventually left cuz some people on there are kinda crazy, and it's mostly populated by teenagers, which I felt weird about as a 24 year-old), and I remember trying to type some users, and they typed me back using some questions I left on a questionnaire; they all typed me as some variation of the 2-6-9 tritype.

I hope that helped a little!!