I was going to quote this post and say "This is me at school!"

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
Sorry I'm not a gamma, but my youngest sister (LIE) is and she's graduating high school in June even though she's only 16. She's very timely with her homework, attentive in class, and is very particular about her friends. She's very kind and supportive of her close friends, but doesn't seem to have any tolerance for drama she deems to be silly. She is very quick to point out if a homework assignment or some element of the curriculum is dumb and doesn't have an apparent purpose. I remember her writing this big long letter to the district last year she asked me to help her proofread explaining how poor the mandatory online portion of the health curriculum was in her opinion. She's very driven and loves to talk about how she's definitely going to make more money than her husband someday. She loves listening to successful people share their stories and has her heart set on being a CEO someday.

In general she is very interested in anything business and finance related, but doesn't like spending large amounts of time on homework she feels won't benefit her and she is quick to share her feelings about exactly how it won't benefit her. She does it anyways though if she can't get her way since she is very serious about maintaining a 4.0
but then read Adam's post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
This is a great description of LIEs. Personally, I absolutely hate to work on things that either won’t succeed, won’t make money, or are sub-optimal.
I mean, if someone else wants to do that, fine. Knock yourself out. But I ain’t doing it.
Haha.
So yes. I LOVED SCHOOL.

Primary school: I was a smart kid, at the top of my class, every year. Always the first place lol. But I was also an active student, joined this and that, I was the class president too!

High school:
I realised I LOVE organisations, and I always like being the president of this club, that club, a really active student. I did events, had meetings with other friends or teachers, and yes still studying diligently, I was a very hardworking student. I also liked to join some school competitions, things like that.

One day in a chemistry class I noticed my teacher didn't do her job really well, like she just didn't teach in a proper way, I got low scores for chem that month, and I told them that and decided to skip most of her classes (I learned chem all by myself that year, and at the end of the year I got a perfect A.)

That's not the first time I argued with a teacher, they need to know if they actually don't do their job properly.
But anyway, I was close to everyone, all students and the teachers too. I was popular at school, both primary school and high school.

Uni:
Well, this is the climax. Just like high school, but even bigger. More organisations, clubs, events, uni competitions, friends, colleagues, teacher, lecturers lol. I was the minister of this union, head of this department, etc.

Haha.