Thread: Ni egos vs Se in close relationship

Threaded View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not so sure that those relationships are inherently more dysfunctional just because they are not dual types. That seems way too simple. And socionics is a facet of reality but I think that's given it too much value or something.

I DO think though, I have this theory that Si/Ne valuing is way better for relationships in a realistic sense than Se/Ni is. Ne valuing seeing more potential hazards from a wider variety of sources (so can defend against them better) and Si just mediating & smoothing out difficulties more naturally, rather than about one's own willpower. Se/Ni takes more work or something...

Relationships work on compromise and 'talking through things together' like a boring Delta sitcom. *tries not to throw up* Se doesn't want to compromise and Si just does it so much easier.

And idk there is a lot of Beta bashing on this forum but I do think objectively beta with the valued functions would be the 'worst' at relationships and Delta would be the best and then Gamma/Alpha somewhere in the middle.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 10-20-2020 at 07:35 PM.