Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
But the convo clearly wasn’t about rarity...you said that it is inherently part of se PoLR to be put off by “cowardly, weak” etc. and I get it, and I tried to explain to you that the reason bullies are such is bc they are doing something wrong and by norms I meant the second dimension in socionics IEs. 1D types have a notoriously difficult time accessing that or being assuaged by that. Hence the fear remains. Hence we see the world as colored by our (often negative) experiences with the PoLR and worldview does not change.

it’s not about whether bullying is rare it’s that considering everything can you have a more balanced perspective on things. But anyways I also don’t want to overstep since I do not know your personal experiences.

Normative perceptions on Se

–Safety - a must. Need to protect yourself, loved ones, your home, your home from attack.
–Attack - a necessity. Need to attack, to not attack you on the first (best defense - attack).
–Discipline - is required.
–Show wanton aggression - badly.<<<
–Need to eliminate the cause of the pressure.
–"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."
–"Self comes first"
–Subordination of junior senior.
–"Who does not feed its own army will feed someone else."
–"Speed humps do not beat."
–No excess protection.
–The right of the owner - the owner of the rights to their territory.
–Brothers must protect and care (material) of each other.
–The husband has the right to his wife (wives accountability).
–A man must protect his wife (family).
–A man should be able to support his family.
–A real man does not show weakness.
–This man has to serve in the army.
This whole thing proves my point. Look at that list! To be a guy and deep down inside feel like you can't do that fuckin sucks! How the hell are you supposed to feel like a man?! You think because I'm 1D Se I don't think those exact same things? I do, I'm not so progressive to be completely removed from any kind of gender expectation. I see standards I want to live up to but deep down inside feel like I don't even have the capacity to. I don't see how fear of loud emotions, being late, being rejected, and what not compare to a feeling like you can't fulfill a basic life principle like " A man should protect his family." YES HE SHOULD! basic life rule, that I feel like I can't even fulfill for my own self. A burden I expect myself to lift but feel like is too heavy. And I don't want to have to be attracted to men or identify as something other than what I actually am to feel like I don't have to hate myself for being so incapable of living up to basic life principles.