Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
That's not really why I'm inclined towards Ne dom/Ne creative though. Every perceiving element recognizes different patterns, that's a human trait after all, but it is the patterns that they are inclined to pay most attention to and the motivations that come along with them that really differentiates them. I'm known for speaking in generalities and indefinites to the point where people get fairly annoyed with me. Generally, my processes of gaining information and making judgements about topics is centered around either playing with different ideas and tangents until I've generalized the topic enough to use it or by gathering information and perspective from varying and opposing sources and finding where they align (and I often do this for both the purpose of avoiding bias and my own entertainment), which aligns decently with what I've read about Ne here (https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...on_elements/Ne), specifically this line (which I was shocked matched almost exactly the sentiment I had written:.
I've only had time to skim some of the information on Robobot's thread, so don't take this as a definitive yet (and I will update if this changes), but Si doesn't really seem to fit the way I go about life from what I am acquiring, though I definitely do think I value the function at the very least.

(NOTE: I realize you've finalized your typing on me, I just figured I'd provide my point of view anyways)
I’ll post a video of an ILE for you