Thread: Could Delilah be IEE?

Threaded View

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Delilah, it seems you have found what you think is right for you and I'm glad. I don't want to confuse you at all so please ignore what I say if this is not helpful. I feel like I can describe this type very well as I have been best freinds with many over the years, so I'll just offer that in case it helps.
    When I think of EII-Ne I think of Dostoyevsky and Kafka and MIa Wasikowska kind of people who are very gentle, sensitive, have richly emotional and imaginative inner lives, and though fragile have an inner determination and compass that [perhaps surpasses all other types. They accept people as they are and accept the contradictions life presents them. They seek firm practical support. They do not necessarily smile a lot, though they are kind, they are concerned with being good people and are there own worst critics. THey are happy to live off to one side of the mainstream, like on the edge of the spectrum, they are happy to not fit convention or social norms and often have unconventional lives, where others might be very uncomfortable in that position. They will go to great lengths to do what they believe is right even if it is not the popular opinion.
    These are just some observations from real life I've made.
    oh yes, and they are great listeners!
    AAh! I keep adding to this. Something else I've noticed about them, which I love and wish I had it, and which I think is what makes this type so funny, is the ability to quickly in their mind jump to the most extreme idea of a thing, I think it has to do with creative Ne. LIke if they sensed they were about to trip over their mind would immediately imagine the greatest possible fall with all the silliness of that, even though they never actually fell at all. It makes them good at comedy. Actually I cans ee this same thing in Eii-FIs too like Gwyneth Paltrow doing it when playing Emma, going to extremes in their mind in a flash, whereas others are slower to process such consequences.
    Actually come to think of it both Gwyneth Paltrow and Toni Collette are EII's in that movie.
    Last edited by Guillaine; 06-30-2018 at 01:32 AM.