Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
Speaking of supervision, IEEs are heartbreakers. My worst crushes have been on them; alas they’ve never reciprocated. They might be the most attractive in the Socion. ( @Itsme, explain this!) Though I don’t think I’d get along with them very well in a relationship, for various reasons.

But yes, the uncomfortable feeling with supervisors is, I guess, probably a turnoff.

Re. subjectivity though, I think my personal preferences are the closest humanity’s yet come to obtaining objectivity on aesthetic matters. If what I prefer isn’t held as the ultimate arbiter of attractiveness, then it certainly ought to be.
I think LII and LIE can be attractive sometimes but I haven't been able to bring myself to smashing any of them anyway. Something always makes me hesitant to do that.

Along the same lines, I used to be into ESE and ESI guys to an extent when I first met them, if we had some things in common. I think I probably liked them more than they liked me. Since growing up a bit and becoming more comfortable with myself I haven't had any of these encounters again though where I felt like that.