Thread: Fi PoLR - Misunderstood

Threaded View

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoViD Spurdo 007 View Post
    Well, simple logic says without Fi that if object A takes privileges over other objects that is destructive and it should enable other objects taking similar privileges implies simply that it will not be long standing position. But if you as Fi base were born into a culture that has a norm of bunching others you would see it as your responsibility to whack others senseless whereas Ti would question it and it would be up to that individual to decide wheter to follow Fi norm or not.
    So you can't just say being destructive to an innocent person is wrong?

@CoViD Spurdo 007
    EDIT:And I was born in a pretty rough neighborhood where if you didn't punch a guy or act like you would punch a guy before he punched you then you'd get taken advantage of. I punched people and never thought it was right. I knew it was wrong and did it anyway. How did I know it was wrong? Because I didn't like getting punched, it did not feel good and when other people got punched it did not feel good to them either, if there was someone I cared about I wouldn't want them to be punched, then maybe other people have people they care about that they don't want to be punched. Then the bells rang in my head saying "maybe punching people is not good." regardless of culture/environment or whatever. You might look at the word destruction and dissect it and and come to the conclusion it's not helpful or produce positive outcomes and decide that it should not be done to an innocent person, while I'll look at destruction and see that it doesn't feel good to anyone and just hurts people and should not be done to an innocent person.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 10-03-2020 at 01:36 AM.