Threaded View

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    Too much Fe for Fe role and it make me cringe. And to be more stereotype, she talk about organizing food. That’s LIE for you.
    I actually agree with this. I don't think a person that uses Te would use a material that wipes off easily to label their tubberware. You could argue that using post-it notes costs money, but on the other hand it saves time and creates a more reliable labeling system. If chalk "wipes right off", you'd be likely to lose the date on the tubberware on accident, something that potentially makes the act of labeling it useless. If you want to save money but still have a reliable way to keep track of food dates, you should write what you cooked and the corresponding date on a piece of paper.

I would personally create the following system if I wanted to go cheap:
    -Keep a record of what food you made at which time on pieces of paper. Feel free to shred this paper when it's no longer useful.
    -Write on the tubberware with chalk or some other kind of removable substance (such as a washable marker that can actually be removed through washing) as backup/for convenience.
    Last edited by Clarke; 11-23-2022 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Adding additional thoughts.