Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
I just had a dream wherein I was sipping from a glass of ice water and a little baby cat jumped in and sat, submerged under the ice, just looking around.

I took the cat in a glass over to the kitchen sink to pour it and the ice out, because it was showing no signs of climbing out by itself.

What in the world could this mean?

I wonder if the kitten represents ESIs? But why ice water? Because I can’t seem to warm them up, and they seem perfectly comfortable staying cold but under water?

Huh. IDK.

The other part of this is that I saw the cat as being in need of rescue. If the cat represents ESIs, that’s bad.

Postscript:
I didn’t actually think that the cat needed to be rescued, but it wasn’t climbing out on its own, and I really didn’t want a dead cat in my glass.
The first impression I got was of the little cat seeming to say "I've placed myself here with Adam Strange now, and not much will deter me - I'd like to see him try to ignore me"

Perhaps the cat is a symbol of stubbornness or it is calling on your affectionate side to persevere with rescuing it and warming its tiny heart? I've gone and made this sappy