3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually glad I didn't have to force him to make the change. SEI is a far more suitable typing for him, and I had a lot of trouble seeing him as an EII. So, full respect to him for that.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I'm actually glad I didn't have to force him to make the change. SEI is a far more suitable typing for him, and I had a lot of trouble seeing him as an EII. So, full respect to him for that.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indeed.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    indeed.
    +1

Creepy-Cyclops

Munenori has changed somewhat since I joined the forum. At first INFj fitted him well, I even recall him being somewhat philosophically inclined and like a "humanitarian" in his posts, which could be said to tie in with the NF club. I had no real reason to doubt his IJ temperament and didn't get lots of Fe impression from when I read his posts.

But lately his posts and his input seem to be different, like he's trying to show more Fe and trying to be more of an "S" type, and I don't know why. I'm not sure if an SEI typing has been "forced" upon him or if he is just being himself more, or maybe it's cause i've seen his posting for a little longer now.

What do you think Munenori?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Munenori has changed somewhat since I joined the forum. At first INFj fitted him well, I even recall him being somewhat philosophically inclined and like a "humanitarian" in his posts, which could be said to tie in with the NF club. I had no real reason to doubt his IJ temperament and didn't get lots of Fe impression from when I read his posts.

But lately his posts and his input seem to be different, like he's trying to show more Fe and trying to be more of an "S" type, and I don't know why. I'm not sure if an SEI typing has been "forced" upon him or if he is just being himself more, or maybe it's cause i've seen his posting for a little longer now.

I think it's because we're focusing too much on his behavior and not discussing his reasons for being a humanitarian, then switching to "sensor" attempts.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off, sorry I haven't given my whole spiel for why I'm thinking SEI yet. I sat down to write it yesterday and hammered out why I thought EII in the first place. Like I said, it's going to be pretty expansive, because what I'm trying to get down is basically what's been stewing in my head since April. Hopefully I can sit down and spew it all out by the end of today after I get some free time.

I'm trying really hard to make this good since I know the forum conception of my type seems to be pretty well ingrained by now and the only reason I haven't talked about this much sooner has a lot to do with the way people who change types often, or at all, tend to get grilled. So, basically, I've waited until I felt confident enough to really explain the reasoning that led me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

SEI hasn't been forced on me at all. I've pretty much harbored doubts about my type for quite a while. Bit by bit and with some helpful insight from some bright people, it's made it easier to really step back and look at not just the way I behave, but what lies beneath it. A lot of it has been sifting through what's gone on in my life to see exactly how some of the things I considered relevant weren't as type-related as I thought.

I definitely agree that I've changed. If I had to characterize that change, for me this is the way I tend to be when I've started to come out of my shell with people and act naturally without trying to make an impression. More coming soon!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend