Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
@AshSun actually covered it really well!

But it is a grounding and a way to focus more on the present and whats going on around me. Even if it's doing the dishes or really wanting to buy something, he has a way of phrasing it and make it sound like it was my idea all along to do something or not do something, which is something Fe-creatives seem the best at doing. Like....nudging me in the right direction instead of ordering me to, which doesn't go well (looking at you, Se-users!)
Also, I tend to pay more attention to people around me and fit them into whatever I'm doing. People listen to me more because instead of focusing entirely on the idea I'm trying to support or get people to go along with, I let them get a word in edgewise without a scoff and a "well that won't work so lets do my way". It's a mix of groundedness and a bit more ease in group settings, if that makes sense. I'm still terrible one-on-one and don't think that will ever really go away, but I can rock the socks off of a team/group work and have everyone working together and feeling like they matter and delegating.

tl;dr- Grounding and focusing on the present, with an addition of ethics and how to make people feel comfortabel with each other in groups (either teamwork or parties where no one knows each other). Calming and unobtrusive training for the Fi-polr.
lol, nice. thanks guys.

but how does he do this: "he has a way of phrasing it and make it sound like it was my idea all along to do something or not do something, which is something Fe-creatives seem the best at doing. Like....nudging me in the right direction instead of ordering me to, which doesn't go well (looking at you, Se-users!)"

I suck at beating around the bush and can be very blunt.. .. HOW exactly does he phrase it.. or maybe you could ask him what his mindset is?

Maybe I'm just super terrible with Fe.. eh, maybe I should just nanny a few more times and quit.