View Poll Results: Marilyn Monroe's type?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • SEI

2 6.90%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • SLE

1 3.45%
  • IEI

15 51.72%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ESI

2 6.90%
  • SEE

3 10.34%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • EII

3 10.34%
  • IEE

3 10.34%
  • SLI

0 0%

Thread: Marilyn Monroe

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Well of course she is more than / deeper than just a sex object. Everyone in Hollywood is. People are people. If there’s anything I’m sure of it’s that she’s NOT an introvert. She craved outside stimulation rather than internal. Extroverts do not have to be extroverted socially. This forum is the ONLY place I’ve seen her typed INxx and I do not see it whatsoever.

”I have feelings” does not = “I am INxx”
    Could just be Se seeking. "I am sexy and know how to use it" doesn't just apply to ExFx. We could do this all day but I don't wanna.

Extroverted Sensing (Se, )

IEIs are often relatively inactive and indecisive. Many IEIs may be relatively immobile and hesitant to interact with the outside world. IEIs can withdraw from action in many social or working situations, and may come across as inhibited or shy. They may feel as though trapped in their own thoughts and dreams. Some IEIs, however, are generally less reclusive and more comfortable in social situations, but even they may feel as observers and unable to mobilize themselves spontaneously.

IEIs may tend to be stimulation seekers. This does not necessarily mean that they seek to surround themselves with alcohol, members of the opposite sex, and debauchery, but rather that they often seek some form of mental, social, or other stimulus. Often, however, they are not very skilled at spontaneous self-stimulation. They may seek to reproduce previous mental themes or past experiences and may have a deliberate, deadbeat attitude towards new events. They tend to only escape this cycle of inertia when impelled by another with stronger initiative. Some IEIs may be especially prone to enjoy such adventuresome sensations as lighthearted mischief or playful aggression.

IEIs tend to have indecisive or even fickle air about them, and often give others the impression that they do not know exactly what they want. They have a tendency to vacillate on important decisions or establish clear goals in situations with some ambiguity. In the presence of others who make decisions quickly and assertively, the determinations of others may be accepted easily and relieve the IEI's confusion.

IEIs tend to admire and gravitate towards individuals who are decisive, assertive, and inclined to energetically defend their beliefs and opinions in discussions with others. Conversely, they tend to show little interest in individuals who they see as lacking those qualities.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Could just be Se seeking. "I am sexy and know how to use it" doesn't just apply to ExFx. We could do this all day but I don't wanna.
    Sorry, my real point is I am the sexiest.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚