EIE?
    LSE

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    LSE
    Interesting. She is quite a popular politician in my country. Almost rose the party from the dead and smashed them through the gates of the parliament.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Interesting. She is quite a popular politician in my country. Almost rose the party from the dead and smashed them through the gates of the parliament.
    delta should be rare in today politics accented in Se resouces fight and Fe propaganda of "decent" life
    the more of real power politicspeople have, - the lesser possibly to see delta, alpha there

mostly politics which you see in medias is a circus, an illusion of power which nations have to calm them and destract from the understanding that they live under the dictatorship of morally and intellectually doubtful minority, the main aim of which is not a prosperity of the people, but own interests and keeping themselves at power. mb there is something good in the situation alike eugenics. but I suspect it has become outdated and there should appear better means to live for people.

the main new what should be made is to allow people to become equal to each other, to stop being much restricted by labor specializations. reducing of Jung types is one of means for this

you'll never see in today political medias something serious to change the socium. you see only a game in politics there. as the power system supports itself through the medias, they control it for propaganda

when the socium will be changed to the direction where people are not surpressed, the efficiency of humanity will make a jump. technologial and humanitarian breakthrough. while if to keep the current system - it may lead the humanity to painful degradation and extinction. this process you'll notice clearly on the reducing of education levels. they drop since 1960s anywhere. the world, the majority of people in it and hence their potential, goes to nowhere. it's not development, it's degradation
    while in medias you'll hear about what became better. a minor becomes, the main degrades. people degrade and their happiness reduces. egocentrism becomes the main ideology. egocentrism is antihumanistic and hence against the interests of the majority, of the humanity itself

pay more attention on communistic ideas of freeing humanity creative potential by the humanistic approach
    this should be at Marx. I can't recommend the concrete sources. Kurginyan's group [1] [2] researches in this direction. they may recommend something on different languages. I have nothing to add at now