Hybrid View

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuathe View Post
    Funny, given the Cautious vs Bold dichotomy, I'd expect EII-Ne to have stronger Se and being able to "take it" as opposed to EII-Fi. It also seems way more logical that way. If I were to believe what you believe instead, I'd have to type myself EII-Ne like you do, which I know I'm not.
    I don’t know, would it make sense for EII-Ne to have a dual of a sensory subtype if their sensory functions, including PoLR, were stronger? What I do see is that for creative subtypes, the PoLR is more conscious along with the creative - part of the reason it is very painful. The following statement is a conjecture, but it seems that because base subs are better able to focus on functions of the same orientation as their base (introverted in our case), the concept of a stronger PoLR (which in our case is extroverted) may be overlooked. But in my experience, the Fi-subtype is much more resilient when faced with pressure than the Ne-sub. Especially when the pressure is given in light of a Te aim. We Ne-subs are more likely to have a conniption fit when someone pressures us for any reason, even if for Te purposes. The presence of Si gentleness and nuance is non-negotiable for us.

To me, you are definitely EII-Fi - from the first time you quoted me your interjections and semantics have been very reflective of rational-subtype rational Delta dyad.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    To me, you are definitely EII-Fi - from the first time you quoted me your interjections and semantics have been very reflective of rational-subtype rational Delta dyad.
    Glad you see it as well But just like Ne-subs you describe, I'm also allergic to any form of pressure.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so
    tritype: 2-6-9

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    you've probably seen this but: http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...d_and_Ovcharov

what you've been saying is in this article

@PinKDiGiT18
    Thank you so much! I think I came across it before but it’s been a while and my baby Te never knows how to find stuff again. -facepalm-

It’s fascinating how our minds work. A lot of people are skeptical about socionics but it is such an awesome tool.