Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
Now I ask you a question ...why are you so much about what you want for yourself rather than what you can bring to others

Do you see where I'm getting at?
On the contrary actually, I never got the chance to really talk about it though so it makes sense why you haven't seen me express it yet. I am the type of person that loves helping people, I would consider myself a humanitarian. I constantly see the potential in people and try to help them be better or reach their goals. I encourage others to be better people too whether its asking them to be kinder, or follow certain morals. I am not pushy about it but I will mention it if I get the chance, or if I openly see them doing something bad. I want to better society as a whole and that starts with each individual. I of course have goals of my own but that doesn't drown out my goal to help others as well. I do photography as a hobby and I hope that when I show people my pictures, it allows them to see the beauty of life, and nature. I never openly discuss it because its never prompted yet I do always think about it.