This might not be much, but I am wondering what you think.

He is very very social and outgoing. Half the town knows him, he hangs out with friends all the time, and lives with three roommates. He will hang out with the biker gang, his buddy's grandparents, play pool with his buddy's kids (or anyone else for that matter), etc. So basically he will hang out with anyone who is fun to hang out with. He dislikes pretentiousness and is all about people being nice. He also wants people to be reliable. He is very humanitarian, but when someone hurts other people or pissed him off majorly, that goes out the window.

He is energetic, friendly, and would do anything for those close to him. He is very attentive, caring, sweet, charming, and touchy feely (anywhere). He can initially come across as a bit cocky and overly self-assured, but he really is not. He is actually pretty sensitive and it is not all that difficult to hurt his feelings. He could never hurt the feelings of those close to him and has a very good intuition of how to approach people.

He has been in a million professions (special forces, vice president in the corporate world, owner of a restaurant, etc.), mostly successful. Right now he is running his dad's business, but is not crazy about it. He has moved a lot. He was a crack addict for several years but quit. He does not talk all that much about his past, but will willingly answer questions. I would not consider him a private person.

He is majorly into computers (repair, assembly, and everything else). He plays Warcraft obsessively, and likes cuddly movie evenings as much as bar nights. He is very disciplined with his work.

He very much likes to cook, keeps his place decently clean (not a clean-freak), and enjoys making people feel good. He really must be the most social person I know. It is difficult to get on his bad side, but once you are there, you are there to stay: he will hold a grudge forever. But he will not use anything personal you share with him against you. He is into music, plays base guitar, but will only sing songs by Bob Marley (I have no idea why). And for what it's worth, he has a really big tattoo on his arm.

Any ideas?