Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
I can image ESE being more manipulative for getting priveledges or chasing status, but not to the same extent like SEE or EIE. SEI is kinda weird, while they have Fe creative and Fi demo, they tend to be a lot more orientated towards comfort, so I can't really see SEI using manipulation for malicious intent. I think SEI would not actively ingage in manipulative behavior, but they are very well capable of good manipulation, but they don't have the values to do so.

I can imagine ILE being slightly less manipulative than a SLE, while they don't seem to value Se, but a socio type that kinda fits sp7 could use their intellect + Fi polar + Fe agenda to take advantage of others or do what is necessary to get ahead, but that sounds LIE-ish.

LII has shit Fi and Fe, Se polar, not good with people or manipulation nor do they seem to even have a need for manipulation, kinda like a SLI in terms of manipulation.

So ranking manipulative socio types would go like this

ESE > ILE > SEI > LII
I remember this SLE guy who should have been my "next boss" in a place where I was hired by a previous boss (and I was his favorite employee). First thing he told me "we will have fun together" (with a weird psychopathic look). Second thing he told me, now in the same room with the CEO - "ahah, this guy will have to double its efforts" (I was already the second-best employee among ca. 100). Third thing he told me "ah, that was unexpected" after I resigned right the next day taking a better paid job. LOL @ Se types thinking you can do whatever with people under you and nothing happens. Take that, idiot! (of course he didn't truly give a shit because he's rich, but I still managed to make him look like an idiot in the eyes of the CEO and all the other employees, and that gave me an enormous amount of pleasure - never mess with your benefactor!)