Well, the typing is here, after months of waiting.

I was typed LSI-H by Gulenko.

The conclusion
So, the type of respondent is a balanced-stable temperament in managerial installation -
LSI of harmonizing subtype with R-accentuation (agreeableness).
Characteristic of such a person: sensitivity and volatility of mood, the ability to applied
arts and crafts, a sense of humor, a good imagination, the acquisition of experience, a
long search for self, philosophical understanding of life, a sense of lost harmony and the
desire to find it again.
I was typed by Timur Protskiy last year as SLE

So, we got the result sensory-logical extravert (SLE) ‘Conqueror’ on your socionic video.
You are definitely from central quadras (Beta and Gamma) since you have valued black sensation (Se) as an interest towards power balance, political systems, war history and conflicts, etc. Then you have black ethics (Fe) as a valued aspect, so in combination with black sensation it’s only Beta quadra.
The functions you manifested are (in descending order): sensation + logic + a bit of extraverted ethics.
Aspects are: Se, Ti+Te, Fe — it’s a set specific for SLE.

So EIE version is not relevant in accordance to our methodology, since you don’t manifest strong intuition in socionic sense of that word — e.g. you described pictures in super down-to-earth manner, while intuitive types tend to be much more abstract and metaphorical. Moreover, EIE type as a humanitarian type has deep understanding of human behavior +
is much more idealistic in his worldview (intuition prevails over sensation), while strong Fe gives super-realistic attitude to life (strong sensation is 100% feeling of rough material reality).
Your job is connected with your strong socionic function: SLE makes resource allocation in quick and efficient manner, which is necessary in any resource management sphere. While EIE is a humanitarian type with abstract worldview, and he is not good in efficiency or material resource control.
Well here's the thing, I read the book Gulenko wrote a while back. I determined my type after I finished it. I kept quiet about what I thought (as much as I could) until G typed me. This added to the torture lol.

I don't think I'm SLE or LSI. I think I am SEE-H, or SEE-Fi.

I no longer see EIE as a likely typing.

For a few reasons:
-I am not Si PoLR
-I don't value Fe
-I'm not EJ temperament
-My Ni (using G's definition) is lacking. This is evident as a consistent problem in my life.

So I'm posting this to let everyone know and see what they all think about it.