Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    EII or IEI
    maybe IEE
    Thanks for the reply.

I’m thinking that IEE is maybe the least likely out of the other two, as I sort of avoid energy expenditure in an external sense, and a lot of my focus tends to be internal.
    But I could be misunderstanding how extroversion works in socionics, I know that it is definitely different in meaning to MBTI, though.

EII and IEI are a bit conflicting for me too, though. They both seem to be more ‘people-oriented’ than I would expect myself to be. But I have scored both before on tests (as well as other types, unfortunately, haha).
    How does each of those types typically use their functions in both familiar and unfamiliar social atmospheres?

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

I’m thinking that IEE is maybe the least likely out of the other two, as I sort of avoid energy expenditure in an external sense, and a lot of my focus tends to be internal.
    But I could be misunderstanding how extroversion works in socionics, I know that it is definitely different in meaning to MBTI, though.

EII and IEI are a bit conflicting for me too, though. They both seem to be more ‘people-oriented’ than I would expect myself to be. But I have scored both before on tests (as well as other types, unfortunately, haha).
    How does each of those types typically use their functions in both familiar and unfamiliar social atmospheres?
    i think EII has more of a tendency to be reserved and try to not expose themselves. This is related to Fi Te reputation thing. Te is about formalities and reputation. Fi leading would mean they would need to spend time with someone and get to know them personally and be themselves with them.
    IEIs tend to express more things outwardly in general. Thats Fe and Se. people (SLEs) tend to get attracted by that. since they are Ni leading their expression has a certain elegance. They can be awkward but it can tend to be some kind of awkward in a "cool" way? EIIs tend to die internally more instead. That said IEIs also tend to be more loose with people they consider close.

Kindness, sensibility, patience, stability, integrity, humility
    this among questions u chose and answered makes me guess u would be rather people oriented.
    hypothetically you could also not necessarily be INF, but say Harmonizing ILI but i really doubt that.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this among questions u chose and answered makes me guess u would be rather people oriented.
    hypothetically you could also not necessarily be INF, but say Harmonizing ILI but i really doubt that.
    Yeah, I understand what you mean.
    By ‘people-oriented’, I more intended to convey that interacting with people is of a greater focus to those types than, say, focusing on other interests or hobbies that they might have. It’s difficult for me to actually determine that, though, it is more that I’ve seen it mentioned in different sections of socionics (like here, for example) on enough occasions that I assume it’s mostly true.

But again, I likely don’t have a wide enough perspective or experience.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Yeah, I understand what you mean.
    By ‘people-oriented’, I more intended to convey that interacting with people is of a greater focus to those types than, say, focusing on other interests or hobbies that they might have. It’s difficult for me to actually determine that, though, it is more that I’ve seen it mentioned in different sections of socionics (like here, for example) on enough occasions that I assume it’s mostly true.

But again, I likely don’t have a wide enough perspective or experience.
    they are still introverted. maybe if u are ennea 5 EII u would be more solitary for example. if ur autism has related hypersensitivty or social issues that would make u prefer to be alone. then especially if u have had bitter or unfulfilling experiences with other people. It is a stereotype for IEI or EII to move live in some forest far away from everyone else.
    If you are not INF then u are xNTx but least likely seems LIE.. that im sure of.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I would possibly say SEI, ESE, or EII.

You seem to value Si/Ne. I just don't know polr or your dual seeking function as of yet.
    Hello MissDucki.

I definitely think my Se and Te are weak, not certain on if either is PolR, though.
    I don’t think Se necessarily would be, as from what I understand that usually manifests as like a sort of ignorance or rejection of power-dynamics? I know there are other traits, but that one seems so stick out the most from what I know.

Si and Ne valuing is possible, it is difficult to ascertain how much, though.

they are still introverted. maybe if u are ennea 5 EII u would be more solitary for example. if ur autism has related hypersensitivty or social issues that would make u prefer to be alone. then especially if u have had bitter or unfulfilling experiences with other people. It is a stereotype for IEI or EII to move live in some forest far away from everyone else.
    If you are not INF then u are xNTx but least likely seems LIE.. that im sure of.
    I have typically gotten E9, E5 and E6 on tests before, usually it is E9 that seems to appear the most (I have tried delving into tri-types before, but I personally haven’t given it much weight in the past, though it’s possible that it could be for this purpose).

I don’t know if it’s socionics-related or not, but I typically do keep my autistic tendencies ‘in-check’ when interacting socially (try to not fiddle/fidget too much, try to look at who I’m taking to instead of away from them). That is quite possibly from me improving upon it after I was diagnosed, though, so not sure of any connection to socionics there.

I generally have a positive outlook on people on the whole, I think, and I can’t say I’ve had any real ‘bitter’ experiences more than most. My hesitation, I assume, is normally from being aware of my own disadvantages due to being ‘neurodivergent’, as they say.