Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
It shouldn't feel awkward, but there's something unconscious about it. It nails you to reality. To make things happen. It has felt complicated for me to suggest a time, place etc. Not impossible but I really have to think about what to say. It's a necessary challenge though, men have to learn this.

A funny thing happened to me with another girl today. We have never met but we matched a year ago. I then suggested that we meet, but no reply. And just last night, a year later, at 1 am, she replied "sure, why not ". So in the morning, I wrote "great, what about tomorrow night?". And now... no reply. Maybe she will take a year to reply again. With this pace we will maybe have our coffee together 5 years from now. Anyway, she is very attractive, like really nice looking, probably SEI-Harmonizing based on her pics, with a small chance of IEI. We'll probably never meet.

Just meet both of them. No problem. Decide later.
If she had plans tomorrow night, or wasn't totally sure she's free, that would make it harder for her to reply. It's much better to just ask when they are free and get them to agree to hang out one of those days. It's easy for a person to feel pinned down to make a decision on the spot when someone else chooses the day for them to meet up, and it's way easier to not reply than to make that decision right on the spot like that.