Thread: How to Catch a Gamma SF or NT

Hybrid View

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pls teach me how to stay miles away from catching ILIs it's like catching an STD kthanks

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Pls teach me how to stay miles away from catching ILIs it's like catching an STD kthanks
    Here's an ironic thing I know I am fully on the lookout for. Target any and all valuations of .

That is, be so utterly and absolutely insanely in violation of that no undamaged ILI (or any valuer) will give you the time of day. It's a "demonstrative" function but while duals hold their respective Polr's as demonstratives its the fact that they're earnestly trying that tends to win them over. The average SEE is trying to make their work just like I'm trying to be good at and failing to variying degrees.

Fail at that hard enough and we'll just tell ya to fuck off. Earnestly trying to sell us on non-binary logic, how 2+2 might equal anything other than 4, and whatnot is a really hard and fast way to get us to say NOPE and look elsewhere for companionship.

Likewise, I might suck at but even I have a grasp as to how to be "tactful" in a social setting. There are things ya just don't say or do in a given social situation and I have suffered repeated instances of folks I know doing exactly the thing they ought not to have done. Fools! Even I'm not that socially retarded and believe you me that's saying something!

Yes I used Gamer/Offensive words. No I'm not sorry about it and I won't self-censor. This language gets my point across in the most efficient and expedient manner in several ways.

Like I've said elsewhere on this site and as is the ILI's prerogative, feed me more data .

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    Okay. Basically first, you maximize your use of Fe. Be very expressive and affectionate, especially if they seem to have 3E characteristics (they don't seem to like expressing emotions and seem shy). Like, maybe even try to hug them or kiss them. Just make yourself unbearable to them.

Second, appear to be the weakest willed person that you possibly can. I don't exactly know how you do this. Maybe just appear really vulnerable, especially when it comes to anything physical. Be afraid of bugs or getting dirt on your clothes or something.

Finally, talk at length about Si topics, and show the ILI that you expect them to care about the Si topics. It helps if these Si topics have no pragmatic or useful value whatsoever.

I've also found that it might help if you make it seem like you expect the ILI to pay attention to you visibly and emotionally express themselves in reaction to certain things. It probably also helps to emotionally complain if they appear to not be paying attention, especially if they appear to be thinking about something.

Edit: I recommend that when you encounter a bug, especially one that's harmless like a beetle, that you scream the loudest you possibly can. That should help.

Edit 2: I think that Si creative is a more effective style at warding off the ILI than Si leading. I think that sports is generally not an interesting topic for ILI's. But my exposure to ILI's is limited.

Edit 3: Is there a dual thing going on here?
    So, basically, dont be me. LOL