Thread: Type Me based on these videos of myself

Threaded View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    However I see very obvious signs that you at the very least do not value Te and you value Fe. This makes me think if you weren't IEI you may be an SEI.

I've briefly considered SEI but the thing is I have no interest in day-to-day things and living in the moment. I can't live in the moment if I tried. I prefer to dream big and aim for the best and never settle. I am basically always dissatisfied with the current state of things. I suck at relaxing, I don't like nature, and I don't care to blend in with the surroundings and I prefer to stand out and make an impact (even though I suck at it due to a big lack of energy, discipline, confidence & willpower). I also tend to be attracted to people who are bold & decisive which is why Se suggestive I think makes sense to me. Potential and generating ideas for the sake of it does not at all interest me. I admire people who talk less and do a lot. Another reason I think I have low Si is because I relate heavily to the descriptions of Ni ego types who tend to be alarmist when it comes to their health.

However parts of Si that I do relate to is I don't rock the boat often in social situations, I prefer to keep the peace. Also I think I have a good sense of aesthetics as far as music, clothing, fashion, graphic design and colors. I'm not bad at cooking and I generally like my surroundings to be pretty clean although I wouldn't consider myself a neat freak.
    Last edited by spaceynyc; 08-02-2021 at 08:13 PM.