Thread: How do you experience contrary relations?

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    To me, Te's 'matter of fact' reliance on objective data is boring & limiting as fuck. Te overlooks detail that Ti's nuance will catch.
    Yeah. One time me and LSE were in the car. I could tell something about me was bothering LSE. I asked him what was wrong,

"Hey what's wrong"

"I don't agree with your views"

"My views on what?"

"I think men and women should have equal rights"

"... w t f ru talking about"

"I heard you share your sexist views the other day"

"Is this why we haven't seen each other in so long?"

*LSE says nothing but I take that as a yes*

"I do believe in equal rights between men and women, but I believe certain things shouldn't be forced, like purposely making an all-female ghost busters movie for example; I think that's kinda stupid"

*LSE stays silent*
    An example of Te vs Ti nuance creating tension and misunderstanding.

(In contrary, each one's Ego is the other's Id)
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 07-11-2021 at 05:27 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Yeah. One time me and LSE were in the car. I could tell something about me was bothering LSE. I asked him what was wrong,

An example of Te vs Ti nuance creating tension and misunderstanding
    We're more cognitively similar than I figured. I approach shit same as you.

Kinda related. I prolly wouldn't shack up with SEI cause of Se/Si clash. They care where I don't in instances I don't.
    Love their practicality & charity, tho

IEI, to be clear, are co-habital material. Wonder whether having a decent IEI mentor would speak their language better than me
    Last edited by Stray Cat; 07-11-2021 at 06:02 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're more cognitively similar than I figured. I approach shit same as you.
    "Cognitively," perhaps. But you still have this way of rationalizing things away in your mind that's particularly chick-like. Correct me if I'm wrong, but to me it's blatantly obvious u don't have a penis when reading your posts - just sayin.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Cognitively," perhaps. But you still have this way of rationalizing things away in your mind that's particularly chick-like. Correct me if I'm wrong, but to me it's blatantly obvious u don't have a penis when reading your posts - just sayin.
    Nah. I don't rationalize things away. You wrongly assume that what you read is all there is to know. You overindulge Ti to the point where your analysis has to be correct even when there's information you fearfully ignore

You live inside a box of your own creation & normally keyboard warriors like you get their face broke by bullies like me.
    But, instead, fuck conversing with a Karen like you. You're only get the rabid mutt gif from now on for being a shameless retarted attention whore

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah. I don't rationalize things away. You wrongly assume that what you read is all there is to know. You overindulge Ti to the point where your analysis has to be correct even when there's information you fearfully ignore

You live inside a box of your own creation & normally keyboard warriors like you get their face broke by bullies like me.
    But, instead, fuck conversing with a Karen like you. You're only get the rabid mutt gif from now on for being a shameless retarted attention whore
    Lol.

Ironically u are doing exactly what ur denying.

Woman.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.

Ironically u are doing exactly what ur denying.

Woman.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You overindulge Ti to the point where your analysis has to be correct even when there's information you fearfully ignore

Lol, like what?

Instead of making these generalized statements and running away, now's your chance to prove me wrong with specifics

The more one overanalyzes, the more they bury themselves in it, closing themselves off to new info that might contradict their thought process.
    Okay, so I realize that Ne is totally necessary in society; especially for innovation, making major breakthroughs, shifting to different paradigms, revealing some hidden truth etc etc

But is there a point where u can reasonably draw the line and say "okay, I believe this is true" and move on, or is it this forever process of being open to new information and never drawing a conclusion for anything.

For me, the only time I will consider new information is if it trumps/disproves what is already known, that is reasonable thing for me. Yes I won't be actively looking for new information if I feel what I found is already sufficient.

But it's not like I'm this rigid-machine that never accepts alternative answers lol

You overindulge Ti to the point where your analysis has to be correct even when there's information you fearfully ignore

I ignore information that I feel doesn't trump was is already known. So it's not fear, it's disregarding things that are retarded.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 07-11-2021 at 08:56 PM.