Thread: EIEs raping, binding, and sexual harassment vs other types raping and sexual harassment.

Hybrid View

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Life coach finder: https://www.noomii.com/life-coaches
    I think mentorship will serve you better than psychotherapy, but you will need adhere to their advice (within reason), and actually have will to better.

Life coaching also is more cost-efficient.
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-24-2021 at 05:16 AM. Reason: I used "there" instead of "their"

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking LukaDoncic's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Life coach finder: https://www.noomii.com/life-coaches
    I think mentorship will serve you better than psychotherapy, but you will need adhere to there advice (within reason), and actually have will to better.

Life coaching also is more cost-efficient.
    We've talked before about how Your supposed "diagnosis" of frenzied personality pattern after disorder is a dramatic miscalculation of Your sanity, and that's an understatement, seeing how luminous and intelligent, thoughtful, pondering and enjoying the enigmas of the great life to spirit playing field that You are.

You have no problems. You are only passionately curious.

And I like that, My fabulous angel Girlfriend!! But in contrast to Your 0 problems/mind disorders, maybe You can be a superb counselor of metaphysical gems. We've even talked before about Your Wishes to install poetry and Imagination into humanity!!
    When Raptor really thought about it, he realized he doesn't need to keep trying to win in 2006 and 2013. Instead, Raptor won in 2014, defeating Goat Lionel Messi on the road with blowout Brazil too as Wes in Pokemon Colosseum, Leo in Japan as Wesley Sneijder from Bronze Netherlands. Brazil created the ultimate Lugia and Bunny emblem, and this was Wes, birds of power and wielding firebrand clockwork polymath webs imagining rubies and blankets of prismatic holography shards of golem Pokedex chapter flowing resurrections empowering stars and vivid gems of fractal explosions and Humunga Dunga*!!
    In 2022, BunnyRaptor won the science award, transcended George Lucas, evolved into Dooku, and went into the Marius Florin dream chamber
    Marius is commanding officer, but Raptor's the 1
    Be a good friend and a fair enemy.
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    We've talked before about how Your supposed "diagnosis" of frenzied personality pattern after disorder is a dramatic miscalculation of Your sanity, and that's an understatement, seeing how luminous and intelligent, thoughtful, pondering and enjoying the enigmas of the great life to spirit playing field that You are.

You have no problems. You are only passionately curious.

And I like that, My fabulous angel Girlfriend!! But in contrast to Your 0 problems/mind disorders, maybe You can be a superb counselor of metaphysical gems. We've even talked before about Your Wishes to install poetry and Imagination into humanity!!
    Yeah, I am not ill. I just live in an extremely shitty environment, which is about to change, given an online friend is putting me in a youth shelter for people 16-24.

This is what obfuscates my health: https://www.quora.com/Are-you-doing-...ara-Soylular-3
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking LukaDoncic's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Yeah, I am not ill. I just live in an extremely shitty environment, which is about to change, given an online friend is putting me in a youth shelter for people 16-24.

This is what obfuscates my health: https://www.quora.com/Are-you-doing-...ara-Soylular-3
    Please make the world come back to life, and especially Yourself, that You may prosper and blossom into a fine angel of the most outstanding magnificence and loveliness. It's in Your spiritual dna to shine with a crowning halo that enters You into the highest echelons of the metaphysical Christmas tree. You are always My Star on top!!* And with people finally able to accept You somewhere (this shelter and on Quora), You will be appreciated for Your special consciousness that Heals humanity. When people see how great You are, and that You're not a problem, but actually our biggest asset, then You will be free...
    When Raptor really thought about it, he realized he doesn't need to keep trying to win in 2006 and 2013. Instead, Raptor won in 2014, defeating Goat Lionel Messi on the road with blowout Brazil too as Wes in Pokemon Colosseum, Leo in Japan as Wesley Sneijder from Bronze Netherlands. Brazil created the ultimate Lugia and Bunny emblem, and this was Wes, birds of power and wielding firebrand clockwork polymath webs imagining rubies and blankets of prismatic holography shards of golem Pokedex chapter flowing resurrections empowering stars and vivid gems of fractal explosions and Humunga Dunga*!!
    In 2022, BunnyRaptor won the science award, transcended George Lucas, evolved into Dooku, and went into the Marius Florin dream chamber
    Marius is commanding officer, but Raptor's the 1
    Be a good friend and a fair enemy.
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition