TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    ?who is? you? or someone in thread?
    Gulenko wrote in his consultation that: Jung's reflection on archetypal images [this, if I understand correctly, includes Fi evaluations] points towards HN complex subtype . He started as NH and ended up HN. Well, Jung was this overly polite figure first and then state to drift towards submersion of his thoughts.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    Gulenko wrote in his consultation that: Jung's reflection on archetypal images [this, if I understand correctly, includes Fi evaluations] points towards HN complex subtype . He started as NH and ended up HN. Well, Jung was this overly polite figure first and then state to drift towards submersion of his thoughts.
    Ahhh, Jung's type. I was being slow. Interesting, as I would have thought the archetypal images was a reflection of Ni as core type. I think I see where he's coming from there though.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Ahhh, Jung's type. I was being slow. Interesting, as I would have thought the archetypal images was a reflection of Ni as core type. I think I see where he's coming from there though.

Absolutely no Ni in his writings. Full of Ti meta-analysis. I would say that Ni types are immersed in archetypes and therefore don't see them, whereas Jung is this calm observer who creates models to explain the workings of the psyche as an object of study.

Then it's another story that Jung as living a very full life went through a transformation and integration of the unconscious. But that is non-type related.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Absolutely no Ni in his writings. Full of Ti meta-analysis. I would say that Ni types are immersed in archetypes and therefore don't see them, whereas Jung is this calm observer who creates models to explain the workings of the psyche as an object of study.
    If you mean Ni leads, then I would agree. It's supposed to be different for rationals, though.

What type do you think Jung was?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post

What type do you think Jung was?
    LII
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)