Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
A society of all Gammas would be incredibly shitty too. All the LIEs & ILIs would just totally suppress the ethical types and ESI can be pretty damn perverted and corrupt the entire thing as well. You need SLIs to keep the LIEs in balance.

Makes better sense to keep opposing quadras away because there is no shared functions whatsoever for information exchange so there's too many misunderstandings and need to waste so much fucking time re-clarifying a single point where nothing can get done.
I don’t know what you mean about LIE and ILI suppressing the ethicals as that doesn’t make sense. All Gammas have profit in mind but don’t seek to gain anything by suppressing others. Suppression from Gamma is to prevent others from fucking up and blowing up our spot. Betas like restricting others because dominance is their method to gain power- aristocratic and in favor of collectivism (the more in numbers the more powerful type of thinking). Gammas are democratic and there’s rejection of hierarchy because everyone is in equal footing but individuals are responsible for themselves and need to find ways to make it on their own. There’s a lot of free agency thats built in with Gamma.

I’m ok with Gamma NTs suppressing and silencing Fe types cuz I hate Fe probably more than they do. Gamma society would function well on its own since it’ll be a society that’s practical and business savvy and since we’ve already purged the psychotic histrionic EIE from our sphere, we can accomplish some really important tasks like continue working on more quality of life stuff.