hello there. Speaking for myself and another ESI I've known: Goddamn we can produce a LOT of words when we're talking or texting/chatting about our feelings. or writing out our thoughts on a work project in our notebook or in onenote.

I keep thinking i've gotten it more in check but then it unleashes itself again. why are we like this? (apart from the obvious reasons) it's clearly so inefficient to take so long to get to the point in our long notes to ourselves. like, okay i guess i needed to get those thoughts out there, but i may never visit them again -- or visiting them again may not be very forward-leading, and that makes the exercise of the writing kind of weird to me... contrast this with how you may learn something substantially new when you reread a meaningful text written by someone else another time.

when you have this tendency, it's really important to be clear with yourself about what writing is personal journaling that you're good with keeping to yourself and what thoughts or feelings you want to share with a close friend--whether to be heard or to hear what they think. the line between the two can be blurry for me at times. still though, when i really get going in chatting with someone whom i really trust, i can still on occasion produce more words than they can keep up with in the moment :x usually because my Fi had a lot to say to them...

will it always be like this for us? :x i mean, my friends stick around; i've joked that excellent reading comprehension is a characteristic shared by my friend O_O. and i used to write even more to people, when i was less developed and was hungry to form bonds, but the tendencies even in my writings to myself are still there. i'd just like some way to think about being like this and what i can expect for the future... thanks.