I have not been here for a long time and I honestly came back to say just one thing that has lately occured to me. I, just like many other females on this site, have been typed as an IEI by some members. It feels like there is something fundamentally wrong with this typing and it's quite easy to pin point it. It's a misogynist typing that arises by nothing but female stereotypes. If you're a preferably a good looking female, you're supposed to be soft, gentle, dreamy, physically weak. So, you have to be an IEI. Let me tell you, it's one of the worst if not the worst example of sexism in typology. Typing someone based on their gender and prejudicial assumptions is not only wrong, it's sexist and antediluvian. So, to all the females who have been forced an IEI typing on themselves by other members of this site, think about the fact that maybe, someone is just being a misogynist jerk to you. And to all the females who play their game, you have been manipulated by a game that is as old as the human kind itself.

The other problem of this site is, people often say: "You're not my dual", when they type you. Well, you're not supposed to be their dual, if that's what they're looking for. Typing someone based on how much yo feel romantically attracted to them is even worse than being a sexistic jerk.

That's all I really wanted to say.