Thread: Member Questionnaire (ILI)

Hybrid View

TIM
    Beta NF
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you share an example of your prose/poetry, or tell us what you like to write about?

Unites the human race! The Internationale's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne So/Sp 6w5;614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Song View Post
    Can you share an example of your prose/poetry, or tell us what you like to write about?
    Sure, I used to write short story fantasy, sci-fi, and horror anthologies, and I once wrote and self-published a science fiction novella set on Mars and centered around the first Martian explorers there. None of my older works had much significance beyond the conflict the characters in the story experienced, and there is a lot that I'd do differently if I wrote them again, but my I think I'll stay in the same genre, albeit with more of a focus on writing for a middle-school-age audience.

Its been so long since I've created any prose or poetry that I feel a tad rusty getting back into the art, but I can probably find some of my old work when I get home, and I can copy it here. I won multiple awards for my writing growing up, as my teachers would enter what I wrote in state and national contests. I often would win 1st prize for my age group and would at least place for all age groups combined. It really used to stroke my ego that people liked what I wrote.

TIM
    Beta NF
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ILI View Post
    Se as a demonstrative function could be useful, maybe, when it was needed. Bonus points if they can handle the logistics of running a household and help me with the logistics of my social movement. I've done decently well getting people excited about my ideas and values, but actually running an organization has been very difficult for me.
    This vaguely sounds like you are seeking help with comfort sensing and business logic, along with other things you wrote about previously.

Quote Originally Posted by ILI View Post
    Sure, I used to write short story fantasy, sci-fi, and horror anthologies, and I once wrote and self-published a science fiction novella set on Mars and centered around the first Martian explorers there. None of my older works had much significance beyond the conflict the characters in the story experienced, and there is a lot that I'd do differently if I wrote them again, but my I think I'll stay in the same genre, albeit with more of a focus on writing for a middle-school-age audience.

Its been so long since I've created any prose or poetry that I feel a tad rusty getting back into the art, but I can probably find some of my old work when I get home, and I can copy it here. I won multiple awards for my writing growing up, as my teachers would enter what I wrote in state and national contests. I often would win 1st prize for my age group and would at least place for all age groups combined. It really used to stroke my ego that people liked what I wrote.
    The story you wrote about the "first explorers on Mars" reminded me of a question in a socionics test I once took. There's a question in it that's something like: "would you rather time travel, or space travel?" It's differentiating Ni and Ne.

Here's the test if you'd like to try it.
    It's quite long.
    http://aimtoknow.com/test_beta

Unites the human race! The Internationale's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne So/Sp 6w5;614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Song View Post
    This vaguely sounds like you are seeking help with comfort sensing and business logic, along with other things you wrote about previously.

The story you wrote about the "first explorers on Mars" reminded me of a question in a socionics test I once took. There's a question in it that's something like: "would you rather time travel, or space travel?" It's differentiating Ni and Ne.

Here's the test if you'd like to try it.
    It's quite long.
    http://aimtoknow.com/test_beta
    I did the entire test, then when I hit send at the bottom, the website crashed. I didn't get a result.