Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
Oohh we’ve been preparing for a while.
My SO has a gun addiction buying habit and we have have quite a bit of ammo last I knew. But I need to find more Coke Zero. That’s what I’m really worried about. Screw toilet paper. People can wipe their ass with about anything, I don’t get the toilet paper thing.
I think I saw some at my local Costco. Sam's Club and Costco I'm pretty sure will let you "browse" about, but you need to be a member before you can buy the stuff they're selling. Hit those up. Hell, many already have. I know I'm right about a lot of this shit as I can see the shelves in both Costco and the regular gorcery stores slowly becoming barer and barer.

People are in varying states of denial right now about how bad shit's about to get. I'm at "pretty fucking bad" as I know about shit like the Dynastic Cycle and how that tended to play out. As we get closer and closer to the 20th a realization that "shit's about to hit the fan" will dawn upon more and more of the population. I'd do a search, join if they got that item, and buy as much as ya can. You likely won't get a second chance.

Also, that TP obsession... Most people don't wanna have to resort to the "the rock" or "the thumb" if ya catch my meaning. It's a modern comfort most are quite unwilling to part with.

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
As insurrections go this was pretty tame in reality.
Main triggering point about that. Compare how that's getting covered by the MSM to how they covered the BLM riots (yes, they were riots). DC was literally on fire a few months ago and that was a "mostly peaceful" protest according to the talking heads. Yet this fireless break-in is an act of "domestic terrorism" and "insurrection".

Hell, an unarmed female vet got shot for no good reason and there are no riots. Suddenly, "kill all them racist cops!" became "Way to go Cops, waste that bitch gangsta style!"

And people wonder why I predict that shit's going to end badly for everyone no matter which side they're on...