Hello. I’m new to this board, so this is more of a trial post. But, anyway, I do have a problem that I thought I might as well post. This is the problem:

Through Socionics I have got narrowed my type down to three types; INTj, ISTj and INTp. But I’m not quite sure how to finally prove, beyond reasonable doubt, my type. It seems simple but, on closer scrutiny, then problem becomes more complicated, and seems to even become something of a riddle.

For example, CuriousSoul has mentioned three types of INTjs - the fascinating weirdos, the rather dry intellectuals/ISTj look-alikes, and the lazy-boned ISTp look-alikes. So, can anybody help me with the S-N preference since, if I am an INTj, I am an ISTj look-alike.

The ‘INTj or INTp’ article on Socionics was interesting, but not quite specific enough for me. For example, the agenda of being healthy cannot necessarily be attributed to any specific type, as, for example, an intelligent INTp may deduce that living healthily is beneficial to his mental productiveness. The difference between accumulating an understanding (Ti) and applying knowledge (Te) can actually be quite vague.

And, thirdly, I am trying to ascertain whether I am a J or a P through Introverted Complexity No. 47, but I don’t know whether I am actually suffering from the I. C. What’s more, if I am a victim, then I am a little confused on how to apply the theory of I. C. 47 to determine type.

So, in short, this is what I want: ways to prove my type beyond reasonable doubt. For example, one such ‘way’ might be for somebody to say that ‘INTjs are highly judicial, much more so than other types. So, if you’ve been, for all your life, seeing things in an almost black-and-white sense of right-and-wrong, then chances are you are an INTj.’ I just plucked that off the top of my head, from my knowledge that INTjs are highly judicial.

Thanks in advance. 8)