Thread: ILI - Playing Intellectual Games

Hybrid View

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorsMavs's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, people who absorb the matter-energy divide of electric to seismic forces grappled and contained by the mind power of a JarJar Binks calculator!!

Nerds, freaks, eccentrics, mad scientists, perhaps we can find all of that here in this type. The spirit of being curious and entailing mysticism to the highest enlightenment proceeds from this all revamped elevator of indomitable intellect from on the alpha of dinosaur intelligence.
    BunnyRaptor is out to perform a complete systems analysis of Marius Florin, rings of jigsaw summers holding gourmet firmaments of silver stone cake winging pelts of shamans and ditto keychains rattling compass equator shivering isles of random cotton tail yellow horoscope pleasant skies and miraculous entanglements surfing for utopias on ice!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php/66181-Ultrarevolutionary-Omniversalism-RaptorWizard-s-notebook-2024-edition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello INTprocrastinator! I think the games just gave people emotions that is hard to feel in the real world. It doesn't matter that game you are playing chess/cards or some modern video games like Dark Souls and GTA. All types of games involve the emotional aspect, more or less. Personally, I like playing some simple card games or renovated old card games like free jigsaw puzzles on different online platforms/applications, so I think choosing the game that you like is a kinda personal thing.
    Last edited by MaryWenzelp; 02-04-2022 at 12:41 PM.