Comparison types appear very similar because the lead function runs the show. It’s not until the lead function gives commands that makes the demo cater to the lead by giving support to the creative. In another words, demo executes the will of the lead but for creative’s reasons. That sort of equation is not readily visible to outsiders so that’s why it takes awhile to register which type is which until further examining the person to get a better understanding. This is why I’m against visual typing. You won’t know who you’re dealing with based off looks alone.

A lot of people think I “look” SEE when I’m joking around and socializing with people. In reality, that shit tires me out lol and I only make quickie social appearances to show that I’m present and I’m doing what’s socially expected of me. But after that’s accomplished, I’m basically chilling in the back. Granted I’m a social antisocial, but most SLEs do what’s little required of Fe. Mob function works in small doses and for limited time, too much usage of it explodes in your face. Contrast, I’ve watched my SEE friends tirelessly mingle and be the life of the party. I know why and they know why they “put on a show” but others don’t actually know why. SEE’s demo Fe is naturally stronk so it can rival any Fe lead, but it’s specifically purposeful to assist Fi creative function. SEE mingles to create close connections, meet business relations, etc. It’s not done to keep the atmospheric mood going. SEE don’t give a shit about that. Most of my SEE friends actually prefer to stay home and read a book or they’ll call me up to talk. Even my SEE acquaintances prefer to specifically interact with a small few. Demo function fools the audience because it comes out so strong.