I don't think I am an EII. People that I know of this type tend to care so much about their relationships, and often act in a very humanitarian way, doing psychology, caring about interpersonal relationships, and so on - while those things are also important for me, I generally care more about freedom of expression and dramatism.

I could see myself being a IEE, but IP temperament definitely fits me more. I am also not really sure if I am way too idle to be an EP.

ILI - not really. I might be a 'sick' ILI with undeveloped Te2 function, because I generally have no idea how to manage my time and resources to be efficient. Generally stuff like productivity, profit, and so on are very painful for me to care about.

SEI or IEI might be my best bet. Generally I can compose my schedule in a way that is full of fruitful, meaningful, fun activities. I love to cook and sometimes I really like to indulge in pleasures. However, more often than not I am way more restless than relaxed, and I often space out thinking of different outcomes of my life or a situation, I am a big daydreamer and sometimes I write - but I am trying to come up with a song idea way more often.