Hi guys.

My first post here!

Anyway.

I'm EII and plan to start my own company at some point in the future.

I have a few questions that I would appreciate some input on.

Do you guys think it would be unethical for me to insist on only hiring other Deltas?

I my previous job, it was a mix of primarily Gamma and Delta, and I found that virtually all of the toxic office politics originated from the Gammas engaging in destructive power struggles, making everyone's lives miserable in the process.

By contrast, in my current workplace it just so happens that everyone is Delta, and the work environment has been absolutely sublime in its total lack of conflict. Everyone literally gets along perfectly, and it genuinely feels like one big happy family.

Naturally, when I start my own company, I want that same kind of harmony and peace. I see office politics and power struggles as a total waste of time and productivity.

However, in conversations with HR people in the past, I've heard them say that it's unethical to hire people based on their MBTI types. This makes me wonder if the same principle would apply to Socionics?

Or could it be argued that it's unethical to hire people if I already know they will be incompatible and likely to clash with each other? Can it be reasonably said that I have a "moral obligation" to hire only people of compatible Socionic types?

What do you guys think?