Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
You do know how EIIs are unable to say no or resist people if their ethics doesn't flag an issue. And some people can just ignore the ethical protests and then the EII cannot do anything at all.

The ones I've known are very readily obedient and will do everything they are told to do even when that is not in their own interest whatsoever, they'll do it all just because they think the other person has authority. This easily turns into tolerating too much abuse too.

Also, some of them don't seem to be able to discipline even their own kids and believe unconventional theories about how to raise children by allowing them to do everything, yes literally EVERYTHING.
Well, I've met EIIs who were selfish and said "no" more than anything else, and certainly wouldn't let themselves be subjugated; one ran the family like a strict religious order. Altruism has more to do with how one is raised and influenced, and has little to do with type although type can facilitate it given the right set of circumstances. Another possible factor is that all types can be cowed or made obedient or turned into a servant; look at some of the types around the American president....

a.k.a. I/O