Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
I had a "brief" three month interaction with an ESI-Se propably normalizing (idk how this makes sense at all tbh) and so/sp six enneagram.
I'm harmonzing Lie-Ni and one sx/so enneagramm.
She was a massive pain in the ass and was basically having trouble with her boyfriend so she was screening me for being the better option. I was too naive to realize this because i was deep inside Stratis duality description an just thought she needed time just as described.
It was a lot of ping-pong and on and off like its common with Beta and Gamma but it was different from my other duality experience with an sp/sx dual with unknown enneagram and maybe creative subtype.
It was no fun, we were hooked into eachother propably by our suggestives while not matching at all. She is very much into social status and being a six heavily relies on what her peers say.
Me being a sx/so one I am very nonconformist, restructuring society on a cultural level which means that i cause a lot of controversy and am considered a persona non grata by society.

So it was a horrible match, it was not fun at all; i still hold a grudge since i realised that her reason for leading me on for three months and not meeting up with me was probably not her ne-polr but the fact of her being in a relationship (which she told me but i was to naive and blinded by my idealistic approach so i assumed she ended her relationship when she was bringing me back to pursuing her)

I felt like crap for the whole period and lost a lot of valuable time to look for other women, she still somehow managed to deal with close psychological distance and seems to have worked responsible with what i have told her which has been pretty intimate.

She was not horrible at all even though she had a lot of opportunities but she was quite insenstive and selfish with her approach.
Not sure if this blogpost really on topic but i want to say that bad duality really does suck.

We still can't manage to hate each other and she seems to have a crush on me too after all of this, but even though i still feel good around her i on some level strongly dislike her for her machiavellistic and ruthless social climbing attempt that left me with 3 wasted months and a lot of emotional pain, anticipating and waiting for her while she was probably getting fucked by some other guy mildly taking notice of all of this.

So, guys, even though it's a dual, if you don't feel good or appreciated the way you are don't do it.
@Itsme, I get it. I had a few dates with an ESI-Se who was e6 and so/sp. I got along with her very well, she was attractive and wanted to have kids, which for me is perfect, and she was totally focused on her social contacts which, along with her being sx-last, was a deal-breaker.

My ex-wife is an sx-last. I'm not doing that again for anything.

In your case, if you can't trust her to fuck only you, then you should walk.