Thread: You know you’re a Beta when...

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

when you are not smart enough to remember the names of all with who you had a sex, having SLE type

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Aristocracy in socionics = autism?
    mosly Ti related. as it's about hierarchy
    while autism mostly introversion related. here in the sense of having similar traits, as autism should be a separate disorder possible at any types

P.S.
    you are not SLE

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    when you are not smart enough to remember the names of all with who you had a sex, having SLE type

while autism mostly introversion related. here in the sense of having similar traits, as autism should be a separate disorder possible at any types

P.S.
    you are not SLE
    Post all of your typings for us, Notorious KGB.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.S.
    you are not SLE
    WITH WHO YOU HAD A SEX

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@sbbds
    when being cute IEI you mistype yourself to weird SLE

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

autism is Ni related btw. you shut yourself off from reality. very common among harmonizing subtypes
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    autism is Ni related btw. you shut yourself off from reality. very common among harmonizing subtypes
    Do you know what autism is?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Evidently not.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    a quote from gulenko on Ni

"Many especially talented theoreticians involved in abstract sciences (mathematicians, computer programmers) have strong accentuation that leads to autism-like traits, deep sinking into their mental imagery to the point of ignoring of external reality."

he gives Grigori Perelman as example. from my own observation, many INxx types get diagnosed with autism or asperger, more than any other type. I think we had this discussion already though.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Many especially talented theoreticians involved in abstract sciences (mathematicians, computer programmers) have strong accentuation that leads to autism-like traits, deep sinking into their mental imagery to the point of ignoring of external reality."

he gives Grigori Perelman as example. from my own observation, many INxx types get diagnosed with autism or asperger, more than any other type. I think we had this discussion already though.
    To put it in empirical context: a person who can not properly establish him/herself volitionally while adjusting to social cues. Meet your run of the mill gamma NT's. I think alpha NT's are closer to cluster A PD's.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's an archaic and smarmy use of "autism," not ASD. Ni would be more like psychosis, which is usually considered related in being cut off from the outside world but also the polar opposite of ASD in many ways.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I refuse being typed IEI then!!

No, honestly though, I was thinking someone I knew with autism was IEI actually I didn't really correlate it to the type just... that happens to be his likely typing. I've always been curious when into MBTI how a lot of people with autism would type, particularly on the S/N front. Interesting topic... I actually knew a self-proclaimed SEI with autism too. I'm not sure if he typed himself correctly though.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    It is true autism is pertaining to Ni, don't know what the other people were giving you hard time about, other than maybe the shutting off from reality part, which that is more a schizoid tactic. They mirror autism, but it is different, they do not have developmental delay or theory of mind challenge, but will be socially awkward as result of withdrawing and lesser having chance to engage socially and up-keep in that skill.

Gulenko and Jung both said Ni is related to autism. I am a diagnosed autistic who is IEI, and most every other diagnosed autistic I know, is an ILI. I know one SEI diagnosed pwASD.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    It is true autism is pertaining to Ni, don't know what the other people were giving you hard time about, other than maybe the shutting off from reality part, which that is more a schizoid tactic. They mirror autism, but it is different, they do not have developmental delay or theory of mind challenge, but will be socially awkward as result of withdrawing and lesser having chance to engage socially and up-keep in that skill.

Gulenko and Jung both said Ni is related to autism. I am a diagnosed autistic who is IEI, and most every other diagnosed autistic I know, is an ILI. I know one SEI diagnosed pwASD.
    I'm sorry was autism even a concept in Jung's era?

I would also find it rich that gulenko would call Ni, autism. Just goes to show some socionists cannot properly conceptualize Ni at all.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I'm sorry was autism even a concept in Jung's era?

I would also find it rich that gulenko would call Ni, autism. Just goes to show some socionists cannot properly conceptualize Ni at all.
    Gulenko directly stated it, Jung must have defined characteristics that eventually penned of autism.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbds
    when being cute IEI you mistype yourself to weird SLE
    I would understand calling niffer a cute SEE or something, but she's the least Ni person ever.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    WITH WHO YOU HAD A SEX
    lmao