Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
First of all, ESE is -Fe base. Being a blunt fucker and angrily telling others their bullshit is intimately related with -Fe. Furthermore, 95% of people believe in a higher power (in one way or another). You are saying 95% of humanity are retarded? Einstein for example was agnostic. Was Einstein retarded?

I don't care if any if you beta fuckers believe my correlations or not. Let's see for example what the reaction was of an ILI who posted in this thread: he realized there might be something to what I am saying, and came up with his own correlation, then asked me to discuss them. Mission accomplished (on my part). But from you ESE/beta fuckers, I expect very little from you. Keep on with you inability to type yourself correctly and your useless drama (starting a thread calling those who have valid alternative typings "retards", etc).
I mean there is a good chance the majority of people are retarded and/or easily manipulated. Being agnostic is not retarded, every human is technically agnostic.
ESE is not "Fe-" base at all, learn some model G. You're saying I have an inability to type myself correctly based on absolutely nothing besides you disagreeing with it - as if you're always right and everyone else is always wrong. You have not provided any sort of evidence for what you are claiming as fact. Your hatred for betas is clouding your judgement, and your lack of intelligence is noticeable.