Thread: Type me before climate change destroys us all

Hybrid View

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can’t believe I went through all my coke in one night lol, spent the last of my money onnit but I know I’m gonna end up getting more tomorrow, it has to be a real whole weekend bender
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    can’t believe I went through all my coke in one night lol, spent the last of my money onnit but I know I’m gonna end up getting more tomorrow, it has to be a real whole weekend bender
    The desire to take things to the limit and beyond is so Sx-first. Just be careful, because both the body and your friends have real limits.

I once thought that coke wasn’t as good as coffee as a stimulant. It’s great as a pain killer and because of that, it should be able to reduce psychological pain, too, but it has a secondary, more subtle (at first) effect. When I was able to do an effectively unlimited amount of the stuff, it removed some blocks I didn’t know I had and turned me into a true sociopath.

It opened a window into into a place that even I think is very, very bad. I haven’t done coke since then, and won’t again.

YMMV.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The desire to take things to the limit and beyond is so Sx-first. Just be careful, because both the body and your friends have real limits.

I once thought that coke wasn’t as good as coffee as a stimulant. It’s great as a pain killer and because of that, it should be able to reduce psychological pain, too, but it has a secondary, more subtle (at first) effect. When I was able to do an effectively unlimited amount of the stuff, it removed some blocks I didn’t know I had and turned me into a true sociopath.

It opened a window into into a place that even I think is very, very bad. I haven’t done coke since then, and won’t again.

YMMV.
    I feel like people have this idea that it’s this super, super hardcore thing but once they try it they realize it’s actually really casual. Yeah it’s addictive and once you do one line you just wanna keep it going (I did at least 3 grams with the help of other people in the course of one night) but I don’t think the addictive potential is particularly high. Hell, I think weed is a lot more addictive - psychologically and not physically of course - because it’s a better pain killer. And another huge thing I look at when it comes to addiction potential is how effective is it to do on your own. Sure, you could do a bump on your own but it’s really pointless if you’re just sitting around and it doesn’t last long enough to get lost into some solitary project.

If you’re looking for a stimulant that’s highly addictive and just as good when you do it alone (actually I highly prefer to do it on my own) then look no further than meth. It lasts 20x more than coke and it’s good for individual activities like: jacking off for hours on end, writing a book, posting on forums, cleaning, reading, etc. Coke is just a party drug but I highly prefer it. Speaking of, while I was in the middle of partying at the hotel some cops knocked at the door and I scrambled to hide that shit but it turns out they were just warning us to keep the noise down. We all took turns making out with this one girl and she told me I was the most passionate.

Anyways, I went back home because I wanted to sleep in an actual bed and not on an inflatable mattress or a couch or in a car (which is also a big reason why I’ve been on uppers a lot, to avoid shitty sleep) and also because I’m totally broke and the only way I can get free food is by being here. As soon as I get a job and/or start selling weed I’ll be out the door again. I’m slightly pissed at my friends for not yet helping me get quick cash like they said they would. I’m definitely gonna miss all the random chaos and freedom and not knowing what’s gonna happen next.

I’m not gonna lie, I get like emotionally attached to every person that I hang out with for an entire day because I’m looking for someone to be a permanent partner in crime in adventures and I get excited and think they’ll be the one.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    I feel like people have this idea that it’s this super, super hardcore thing but once they try it they realize it’s actually really casual. Yeah it’s addictive and once you do one line you just wanna keep it going (I did at least 3 grams with the help of other people in the course of one night) but I don’t think the addictive potential is particularly high. Hell, I think weed is a lot more addictive - psychologically and not physically of course - because it’s a better pain killer. And another huge thing I look at when it comes to addiction potential is how effective is it to do on your own. Sure, you could do a bump on your own but it’s really pointless if you’re just sitting around and it doesn’t last long enough to get lost into some solitary project.

If you’re looking for a stimulant that’s highly addictive and just as good when you do it alone (actually I highly prefer to do it on my own) then look no further than meth. It lasts 20x more than coke and it’s good for individual activities like: jacking off for hours on end, writing a book, posting on forums, cleaning, reading, etc. Coke is just a party drug but I highly prefer it. Speaking of, while I was in the middle of partying at the hotel some cops knocked at the door and I scrambled to hide that shit but it turns out they were just warning us to keep the noise down. We all took turns making out with this one girl and she told me I was the most passionate.

Anyways, I went back home because I wanted to sleep in an actual bed and not on an inflatable mattress or a couch or in a car (which is also a big reason why I’ve been on uppers a lot, to avoid shitty sleep) and also because I’m totally broke and the only way I can get free food is by being here. As soon as I get a job and/or start selling weed I’ll be out the door again. I’m slightly pissed at my friends for not yet helping me get quick cash like they said they would. I’m definitely gonna miss all the random chaos and freedom and not knowing what’s gonna happen next.

I’m not gonna lie, I get like emotionally attached to every person that I hang out with for an entire day because I’m looking for someone to be a permanent partner in crime in adventures and I get excited and think they’ll be the one.
    I spend a lot of time observing people and running simulations in my head about what they would have to be thinking to act the way they do.

The quoted above sounds like what I imagine to be the inner dialogue of a 6w7 ESI-Se artist that I know. I find her very attractive and completely unstable. She wants so much to be seen, but is scared to death to stand still. One minute she’s passionate, then she can’t be found for days.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I spend a lot of time observing people and running simulations in my head about what they would have to be thinking to act the way they do.

The quoted above sounds like what I imagine to be the inner dialogue of a 6w7 ESI-Se artist that I know. I find her very attractive and completely unstable. She wants so much to be seen, but is scared to death to stand still. One minute she’s passionate, then she can’t be found for days.
    Head types are like, unable to be followed sadly (for you ). Our logic often doesn’t make sense to anyone but ourselves, but it runs on a spectrum. Ex. a 5’s organized logic and explanations probably make more sense than a 7’s quick on-your-feet thinking and restless abandon (though 5 could still be too abstract to grasp at times). 6 is like, in the center of the madness and they don’t really have a way of dealing with it like 5s and 7s; they rely on something they can trust in the outside world to guide them.

With a 7 wing there’s often a taste of “Fuck this, I’m out bitches!!” wherein they momentarily leave all the 6 principles behind to chase whimsical things. Hence, not standing still and vanishing for days. This is my default setting, and occasionally I have things that ground me to reality and support me like a 6 (this is where my 6 wing comes into play, and it’s mostly just me being loyal to people who I can drag into any situation).