Thread: Type me before climate change destroys us all

Hybrid View

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I feel like noticing the energy connections between people and reading the emotional atmosphere go hand in hand tbh.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right, which is why you can't have one function without its counterpart being strong but unvalued, they are two sides of the same coin, but you can't look at both of them at the same time. You don't keep up with the emotional atmosphere if you evaluate everything that's being said against your own Fi judgments, and you don't act strongly on your Fi judgments if you're trying to maintain some kind of atmosphere. I wouldn't say it's a sheep thing or hive mind, it's more like keeping the energy in the room up and running to a degree that's satisfactory to you, such as... Liking everyone's posts to encourage responses

The problem with discerning is that they are both strong, and the only way you can really tell is by looking at other functions, quadra values or both.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    You're right, which is why you can't have one function without its counterpart being strong but unvalued, they are two sides of the same coin, but you can't look at both of them at the same time. You don't keep up with the emotional atmosphere if you evaluate everything that's being said against your own Fi judgments, and you don't act strongly on your Fi judgments if you're trying to maintain some kind of atmosphere. I wouldn't say it's a sheep thing or hive mind, it's more like keeping the energy in the room up and running to a degree that's satisfactory to you, such as... Liking everyone's posts to encourage responses

The problem with discerning is that they are both strong, and the only way you can really tell is by looking at other functions, quadra values or both.
    Yeah, and I guess another thing is that whatever I do is, like, subconscious to me because I’m just so used to doing it or something which makes it harder to sort out. But I guess we’ll continue to unravel this mess slowly and surely, because I love scavenging through messes.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    ''ur not nuanced enough for my taste''
    Thats E3 baby!!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚