Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
I think she's SEI. Her makeup video, and the entire way she surrounds herself with very, very high production values screams Si to me. All of her props are fun, light-hearted, and non-serious. Her best friend, the ILE, is an ugly octopus.

She is trying soooo hard to attract an ILE. She's acting like a little girl in the kitchen "Hey, little boy, come and play with me. I'm kind of stupid at this, so you can explain how to do everything! And I will listen in rapt attention to you and never, ever criticize. I mean, I looooooove ugly octopuses."

In her makeup video, she came out, dropped the masks, and revealed just how awesomely competent she is at doing public presentations. In that video, I thought she approached VI'ing like an ESI, but ESI's and SEI's have the same dimensionality of functions, and EVERYTHING else about her screams Alpha.

Anyone who can't see Alpha should brush up on their research, IMO.
There are a lot of beta NF and gamma SF (well, and delta NF) girls who are into dark gothic lolita stuff.

If she were an alpha, her behaviour matches that of a childlike type more than a caretaker type. I haven't seen SEI girls pretend to be stupid like that either. By that logic I should be pretending to be an autistic meatlord to attract IEIs, but it's all candid. She seems to be self-aware. Like you said in the makeup video, she dropped masks then -- meaning this childlike elf persona is entirely constructed.